Candace Owens: The “New Kevin Samuels”

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Ladies (LADIES) this is a good watch.
I don’t listen to this YTber as often as I should because she drops some good info, but I saw this and think we should pay attention.

I don’t like Owens at all, but her moves should definitely be studied.

She went from supporting Black female YTbers/“divestors” to aligning with the right wing, to upsetting the Jewish community to now having her “Blackest Week Ever”. Promotes traditional lifestyles/values while seemingly working harder than her damn husband.

She’s coming to the Black YT sector and will be influencing a lot of people (men).

She monkey branches from ideology to ideology, community to community.

This is going to be an insane pivot.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:snoop:You're right it should be studied and I hate that it's working

I don't know how many people I heard say "you know, she's not as bad as I thought" after last week
I'd have to remind them just as you did by spelling out with her swapping sides

The only side she cares about is her own (self). Not saying she may not be saying agreeable things at times...people just have to remember (and they won't) there's always a hidden agenda with her to line her pockets as best as possible damned who be hurt.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

I don't know how many people I heard say "you know, she's not as bad as I thought" after last week

The only side she cares about is her own (self). Not saying she may not be saying agreeable things at times...people just have to remember (and they won't) there's always a hidden agenda with her to line her pockets as best as possible damned who be hurt.
Yep!

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kevin Samuels had men and women of all races listening in.
Normal white women aren’t listening to her.
Why would black men listen to her? The fact that she’s a bed wench puts her in a box.
Her only audience would be the white alt right male followers she already had and divestors.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

heard in person or "heard" on twitter?