Candace Parker aint as hot ever since i found out she was a carpet muncher

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Never rocked with women with high, flat shoulder profiles. High shoulders just don’t sit right on women.
I disagree. The DNA with those types is official. Instant athlete with great measurables.

Obviously have to find the right one, but those are things I look when I'm scouting women to drop my seed

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He got a kid outta her. :whew:
Sued her for spousal support too. This was after having played multiple years in the NBA .

giphy.webp

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I disagree. The DNA with those types is official. Instant athlete with great measurables.

Obviously have to find the right one, but those are things I look when I'm scouting women to drop my seed

Preach. Da. Gospel. :wow:

These boys don't know what to look for in a breeder. Strong, properly proportioned wideness, yet feminine shoulders are a must. You not gonna build no athlete without width in his upper framing. Fukk with the wrong chick your son grow up narrow as hell with Lowly Worm shoulders 'n sh1t

Lowly-sitting-2.gif

When I think of shoulders on a woman, I better be able to delicately land an F-16 across them sh1ts. Love me some breeding shoulders. Maria Sharapova is an A-1 example of athletically wide but feminine shoulders :banderas: :takedat:

edd1152dbbc0ec6014df920f22887feb.jpg

03-07-maria-sharapova-02.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She was always what i consider news correspondent cute, not weather girl cute.

Weather girls have to stand up and show their profile. They need to have the full package.
hottie-weather-forecast.gif

She was never built like that.

New Correspondents though, sit behind a desk, all you see in their upper torso. In that perspective, shes nice to look at.
Candace_Parker.0.jpg

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Weather girls having to stand up and show their profile. They need to have the full package.

New Correspondents though, sit behind a desk, all you see in their upper torso. In that perspective, shes nice to look at.
Candace_Parker.0.jpg

You just HAD to post Yanet, didn't you.... :mjlit::takedat::wow::whew::ohlawd::noah::ahh::banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t even gone lie it was the same with me. Found out she was gay and not that I’d ever get at her but I legit lost the interest I had.

about 15-20 years ago I used to legit think chicks kissing and all of that was hot. In 2022 I’m over that shyt.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Preach. Da. Gospel. :wow:

These boys don't know what to look for in a breeder. Strong, properly proportioned wideness, yet feminine shoulders are a must. You not gonna build no athlete without width in his upper framing. Fukk with the wrong chick your son grow up narrow as hell with Lowly Worm shoulders 'n sh1t

Lowly-sitting-2.gif

When I think of shoulders on a woman, I better be able to delicately land an F-16 across them sh1ts. Love me some breeding shoulders.
Explain KD.
The most narrow shouldered athlete I can remember. Could barely bench the bar at pre-draft.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Explain KD.
The most narrow shouldered athlete I can remember. Could barely bench the bar at pre-draft.

Anomalies & outliers, baby!!!

Not to mention what if your boy is a little more of a ruffian & wants to pursue football or hockey post high school?

You willing to put chips down on the Jets in January 1969 over the Colts without hindsight, pleighboi?
full

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Weather girls have to stand up and show their profile. They need to have the full package.

Are most American weather girls properly stacked and dripping sex like the Spanish ones tho? :jbhmm:

Because if they are...

Bathe them...
And bring them to me
:demonic: