Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

Daps
Breh you know I ain't lying. Its like this african brotha I know dude a engineer. This kat like 5-5 and got a 6-1 wife who look like a super model.

Dude like man I am short and I hate being short so I got me a tall wife. So at least my kids will have height and when I go out on the town somewhere I will all ways be the center of attention because my wife is tall and beautiful.

Some folks think like that.
thats how I think:francis:

but I ain't 5'5:jawalrus:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That nikka was the 5th pick in the draft? :dahell:

I vaguely remember him at Duke, he was just a guy.

They used to call him the "Landlord" cause supposedly his house was the paint. In turn we used to call Sean May "Rent Control" cause he gave him that work every time they met up. I also remember some non-descript transfer nikka from Indiana, Marco Killingsworth, giving him the blues when they played in the ACC Big Ten challenge one year.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
That's my Goat Duke center :to:

but BOY!!!.... Bring that raptorsaurus overdeveloped frontal lob membrane lookin ass ova here boy. She had no business with this scrub lookin fool in the first place. He didn't win us a ring at Duke and had maybe 1 or 2 seasons tops in the league(bench)/ D-league

Be completely overshadowed by your wife in all ways of life brehs

And she just won a ring :mjlol:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
They used to call him the "Landlord" cause supposedly his house was the paint. In turn we used to call Sean May "Rent Control" cause he gave him that work every time they met up. I also remember some non-descript transfer nikka from Indiana, Marco Killingsworth, giving him the blues when they played in the ACC Big Ten challenge one year.

The original Big Sean :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Scan0005.jpg
:russ: