Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
back in spring 2004, the Cleveland Cavs were in town. rookie Lebron James and couple of his teammates walked into the jersey store I used to work at after school, and they browsed around for a bit. The TVs in the store were set to ESPN...Around The Horn was on and the cast was discussing candace parker winning some high school dunk contest. There were different photos of her, some of her glammed up, some of her in her jersey...and I just remember Lebron staring at the screen and saying out loud to nobody in particular "damn, she's cute as hell"

anyway...it comes as no shock that she's probably a clit-licker

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I had nightmares of that movie up until I was 19 100% fact

As a kid when tv ads came on I would run away. He would not try to kill me in my dreams, but just stare at me

Movie was sad as fukk, dude looked like a foot but he was cool as fukk. Had a decent looking blind chick gf that her parents made curve him because of his face :mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I remember going to Game 6 of the 2010 NBA Finals at Staples Center. After he checked in for the first time this heckler yelled at him 'YOUR WIFE IS BETTER THAN YOU!'
If I was picking in pick up and I had to choose between hoping Candace could shoot a man's ball and having to see this guy's face for even a sec, ik which one im choosing :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Sad...

I always thought Cappie Pondexter was cute too before these WNBA hoes turned her out

images_cappie%20pondexter.jpg

cappie_edited-1.jpg

dpbiom.jpg

:francis::sadbron:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They used to call him the "Landlord" cause supposedly his house was the paint. In turn we used to call Sean May "Rent Control" cause he gave him that work every time they met up. I also remember some non-descript transfer nikka from Indiana, Marco Killingsworth, giving him the blues when they played in the ACC Big Ten challenge one year.

Shelden was a beast in college but yeah could never stop Sean May , Sean would get that 20/20 everytime he saw Shelden

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Now Sean gets the 2 for 20 at Applebees

Not if it's in Chapel Hill, or maybe anywhere in the Triangle... Son was part of two UNC championship teams as a player and coach. The fam will let him eat well. I saw Kennedy Meeks at J. Alexander over behind Crabtree Mall a few weeks ago, and I heard that some appreciative fan/alum paid for his meal. He was with who I think was his girl and her moms and pops.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:gucci:

These pictures don't prove anything. I've walked down the street, with my arms locked with one of my friends, females are way more comfortable doing shyt like that and not being the least bit gay. :dahell:
thats cuz you bisexual :ufdup:

:troll:

seriously, that pic means nothing but Coli "men" live on the internet and not the real world.