Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you smash candance with her feet in the air it's gonna look like you riding a chopper
3388d1287684261-handlebar-risers-chopperbars.jpg
**dead**

:russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Maybe theres another parent out there who she does look like,was the point of my post:comeon:

Hopefully not for the little girls sake....matter of fact,hopefully Sheldons not her father,she deserves a better physical specimen of a father to make the cypher complete....if only Candace could donate her womb to Kobe and bear a son Cali deserves:mjcry:
:russ:

Yall dudes are wild in here!!

:laff:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a theory that's why she got with him. She thought he wouldn't be able to do better.

Naw candace could have dang near got the pick of the litter. She just one of them women who felt sorry for sheldon. Some women be like that and like reclamation projects when it comes to men.

Some women be like....."girl I know he aint got no feet, but he a nice man and he a sweatheart. I know if I just love him and take care of him he will grow them feet back girl. I believe our love is that strong girl. What leave him.....naw I can't do that. If I leave him how will he be able to play soccer or kick ball or hop scotch. It would just break my heart if he was out here by himself with no one but them nubs on his legs".

:laff::laff::laff:

Candace just felt sorry for that boy. Like when kids bring home stray cats and dogs to take care of.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh you know I ain't lying. Its like this african brotha I know dude a engineer. This kat like 5-5 and got a 6-1 wife who look like a super model.

Dude like man I am short and I hate being short so I got me a tall wife. So at least my kids will have height and when I go out on the town somewhere I will all ways be the center of attention because my wife is tall and beautiful.

Some folks think like that.