Canelo signs 5 yr 365 Milli Deal with DAZN(Richest Contract in Sports History)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why were people hating on Dazn? What type of sane human being hates on value for money?

No problem with Dazn...we need more outlets for boxing....

I just secured a Dazn media pass for my team....

I just didn't like Eddie Hearns business model of shading Haymon and saying all types of negative shyt

And people following it up as If PBC doesn't have any good points as well..

Like how the hell u question PBC funding and Haymon's capital when he has helped empower everyone from Michael Jackson to Mayweather....

Your fighter asked for 50 million and Hearn with his racial innuendoes question how this black man got paper like that..yet Hearn didn't work hard like Haymon...he received a handout from his daddy Barry Hearn and Russian crime lord money

And he is a liar and hypocrite... Just a few months ago he called Canelo a CHEATING DRUGGIE.. now he all in love with him.. Gtfoh

"If you FAIL a test you should be BANNED.. ARRESTED.. CANELO REPUTATION IS TARNISHED"-EDDIE HEARN

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao....

Haymon got several network deals... Spike...Fox... CBS.... Showtime.... NBC

And has a 140 fighters a third of whom were Oscar fighters before Haymon and Schaefer made them an offer they couldn't refuse

Oscar needs Haymon more than ever......

Golden boy can't make big fights without PBC fighters like the Charlos and Spence

Arum finally realized that....

Cause he needs that Spence Crawford matchup

Would you shut the fukk up about haymon already, ruining every thread with this shyt.. Damn you in love with him or what?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nikka... :childplease: you are the main culprit on here talking down on DAZN from jump..do what the song below says

Pat with all due respect...

You and I both know DAZN and Eddie Hearn are two different entities....

Heard is just the "mouthy lawn jockey" for the DAZN boxing venture

He is like Diddy for Ciroc... A well compensated PR man acting like a boss

As a whole DAZN is dope... They have a plethora of sporting events ranging from boxing to football...

I only have a problem with DAZN when it's "rapper" Eddie Hearn talks condescendingly about American boxer's and Haymon

DAZN did this deal without throwing shots.....

just like Haymon does....

No talk.. Just Action :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pat with all due respect...

You and I both know DAZN and Eddie Hearn are two different entities....

Heard is just the "mouthy lawn jockey" for the DAZN boxing venture

He is like Diddy for Ciroc... A well compensated PR man acting like a boss

As a whole DAZN is dope... They have a plethora of sporting events ranging from boxing to football...

I only have a problem with DAZN when it's "rapper" Eddie Hearn talks condescendingly about American boxer's and Haymon

DAZN did this deal without throwing shots.....

just like Haymon does....

No talk.. Just Action :umad:

:snoop:

Now see youre going to make me do this. I dont like safe answers and this is a safe answer.

What fights on DAZN USA have you watched since it launched that makes you think its dope? i already know your thoughts on Femi vs Povetkin

What fights are you anticipating that are on the schedule for DAZN USA?

What football are we talking about? :patrice: Because you live in America

I can separate the entities DAZN and Uncle Eddie..just like i can do it for PBC/Showtime and Haymon....you dont seem to be able to do this

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:snoop:

Now see youre going to make me do this. I dont like safe answers and this is a safe answer.

What fights on DAZN USA have you watched since it launched that makes you think its dope? i already know your thoughts on Femi vs Povetkin

What fights are you anticipating that are on the schedule for DAZN USA?

What football are we talking about? :patrice: Because you live in America

I can separate this I the entities DAZN and Uncle Eddie..just like i can do it for PBC/Showtime and Haymon....you dont seem to be able to do

Really breh? ....you wanna go the insult route?:gucci:

Especially after i talked with YOUR BOY @mrsmokeweed

about giving you guys some media passes...as fellow media guys at ring radio...

a 40 something year old guy like myself whose been attending professional broadcasted matches since 1996

and is resonsible for funding one of the most credible new media outlets of boxing

and who was the first to post in this thread how this deal was closed by DAZN a "broadcaster" not by Hearns & Matchroom boxing a "promoter"

while you was up here screaming to the top of your lungs.."Uncle Eddie".... :blessed:

come on breh....let's keep it civil and "safe" :manny:

i like the concept of DAZN......because streaming is the future....something that ESPN should have embraced long time ago

and to be honest...I AIN'T ANTICIPATING ANY FIGHTS on DAZN unless they are able to give me better matchups than the Dope fiends Povetkin...Billy Joe Saunders and you can add to that list Canelo aka mr. "Somebody put drugs in my meat" Alvarez...

at the end of the day....all these different entities need each other...HAYMON...HEARNS...ARUM...DUVA....

im sick of the politics which is why im sick of the slander Hearns always shoots at Haymon

and this has been going on long before the Wilder vs Fury negotiations

that shyt ain't cool dude....as a black businessman myself...i don't find it entertaining..especially when you have nothing but NEGATIVE shyt to say about HAYMON and the PBC.....

which is ridciculous....considering all the racist shyt HOYA and GOLDEN BOY which happnes to be the promotion team of Canelo had to say about HAYMON calling him a BLACK HITLER....N1GGER NAZI ..and all this other shyt

THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED THE WHOLE TIME :ufdup:

but yet you cape for this "WHITE HUSTLER" from ENGLAND...who basically told the world disrespectually that JOSHUA can't make decisions for himself CAUSE IM THE BOSS...

:yeshrug:

See you don't see that shyt on the PBC side...cause it's way more liberal and empowring as evident in how EVERY BOXER IS HAPPY WITH THIER TREATMENT OVER Thier.....from a managerial perspective

ther is NO DISTINCTION between the PBC and HAYMON cause unlike Hearn he actually OWNS THE PBC...you know Hearns don't own DAZN

i've already educated you on that ....

and the deal that Alvarez got was a NETWORK deal with DAZN...hearns matchroom can't put up that 365 millioni dollar bag......

that's what the russians are for....

kind of like the network deals showtime did for tyson and mayweather.....

hell ..HEARNS can't even afford to give you back that REFUND on those tickets you bought for that BILLY JOE SAUNDERS bout that cancelled in boston....

i think you oughta be more concerned about getting yo bread back instead of going back in forth with me...

cause I'M LIVING MY BEST LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aren't most of those dudes signed to RingStar and then get distributed thru PBC?
Ringstar is Richard Schaeffer's promotion, he has fighters that he signed directly but usually when PBC has a show in LA Haymon will have Schaeffer pick up the promotion, same thing with Dibella in NY. Charlos and Spence are definitely not signed with Ringstar tho.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were people hating on Dazn? What type of sane human being hates on value for money?
Only reason nikkas were hating on DAZN was because they see Hearn as the face of it and they hate him because he was (1) talking about poaching Haymon's fighters and (2) he's been acting real fugazi with the Wilder/Joshua negotiations. For me personally I can separate the product from Hearn because its not like he owns the shyt and not all the fights are being put on by him, and so far thru a month its a good product and they have the best boxing schedule through the 4th quarter of the year. As a boxing fan how can folks hate on this?