Canelo vs Liam Smith - Confirmed for September 17th.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Canelo picking up another title should be a great fight for the "champions :ohlawd: " crowd. Or does that only work for 160 :jbhmm:

Right:sas2:

To me, this stamps the fact that Canelo will be fighting his next couple fights at 154....so the talk about Canelo vs GGG happening at 160 is officially :duck: status and should never be mentioned again:yeshrug:

On the flipside, this brings the 154 King back to his correct territory and being that the #ATeam is ranked #2 WBO right behind Canelo, that means Canelo vs Andrade will eventually be a mandatory defense for a fight I've been waiting on for about 2-3 years to happen now:banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Right:sas2:

To me, this stamps the fact that Canelo will be fighting his next couple fights at 154....so the talk about Canelo vs GGG happening at 160 is officially :duck: status and should never be mentioned again:yeshrug:

On the flipside, this brings the 154 King back to his correct territory and being that the #ATeam is ranked #2 WBO right behind Canelo, that means Canelo vs Andrade will eventually be a mandatory defense for a fight I've been waiting on for about 2-3 years to happen now:banderas:

We both been saying this shyt @@reflex too. 154 is more live anyway ain't shyt at 160 but 97g there are a gang of live options at 154.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We both been saying this shyt @@reflex too. 154 is more live anyway ain't shyt at 160 but 97g there are a gang of live options at 154.

Yep...imo Canelo basically puffed his chest up too much and let his ego get in the way discussing the GGG scenario & ended up letting them walk him straight into talking some bs, but I know he don't really wanna stay at 160, he just wanted the belt to say at least he hit it 1 time:manny:

Get that 154 money....better matchups, more along his natural size & strength, AND he can fight them in a non-title bout at 155, PLUS it still leaves the door open for the bigger 147lbers:obama:

Canelo The King has returned:banderas:

@((ReFleX)) @#SOG_soldier

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
who the fuk didn't see this coming (pause).

im not mad at this fight though, i really believe cinco de mayo for 2017 the ggg fight will happen. enough time from sept to may, to promote. ortiz-ustinov is the co main-event that ain't bad either.