#CaneloCartel Drops Another Body: The Official Canelo Alvarez vs Miguel Cotto Thread (November 21St)

Who You With (bernie Mac voice)?

• Canelo via KO (Man-down for the PR legend)

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • Canelo via Decision (We'll take that)

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • Cotto via KO (Young Dogs get put down)

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Cotto via Decision (The Sage uses his wits)

Votes: 59 37.6%
  • Herrea and Peterson won (Danny fukked my bytch in her mouth)

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • fukk the lakers/celtics #Knickstape

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
rewatched the fight and re-scored it 8 rounds to 4 for canelo. initially had it 10 rounds to 2. still a clear and decisive win though. on first glance, cotto looked slow as shyt in there. I guess because canelo was making him miss so much. but rewatching, cotto was fast as hell and really sharp too. canelo's defense was just on another level. cotto still has a lot left in the tank and can do serious damage at 154. wouldn't mind seeing a rematch either.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
rewatched the fight and re-scored it 8 rounds to 4 for canelo. initially had it 10 rounds to 2. still a clear and decisive win though. on first glance, cotto looked slow as shyt in there. I guess because canelo was making him miss so much. but rewatching, cotto was fast as hell and really sharp too. canelo's defense was just on another level. cotto still has a lot left in the tank and can do serious damage at 154. wouldn't mind seeing a rematch either.

Exactly what I scored it...8-4 for Canelo, but I could see how it could be 10-2 though because 2 of Cotto's rounds I gave him, he barely edged them out. I don't see how anyone in the world had Cotto winning this though....they should be banned from giving scores on Boxing in any form and fashion:russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Exactly what I scored it...8-4 for Canelo, but I could see how it could be 10-2 though because 2 of Cotto's rounds I gave him, he barely edged them out. I don't see how anyone in the world had Cotto winning this though....they should be banned from giving scores on Boxing in any form and fashion:russ:
dudes were lookin at all them missed punches like cotto gettin busy :whoo:....but really canelo had him whiffing out there. I don't think cotto landed one head snapping punch the whole fight. and that 8th round where canelo let off all them flurries had me like :damn:......I will say this. they need to bring in a conditioning coach. canelo's stamina looked good, but if he let off them combo's just a few more times, he woulda been able to get cotto outta there. imagine canelo on that ariza regimen:youngsabo:.....or at least memo heredia:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
dudes were lookin at all them missed punches like cotto gettin busy :whoo:....but really canelo had him whiffing out there. I don't think cotto landed one head snapping punch the whole fight. and that 8th round where canelo let off all them flurries had me like :damn:......I will say this. they need to bring in a conditioning coach. canelo's stamina looked good, but if he let off them combo's just a few more times, he woulda been able to get cotto outta there. imagine canelo on that ariza regimen:youngsabo:.....or at least memo heredia:yeshrug:

Canelo with Ariza Shakes in his diet:banderas:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
link breh?:lupe:

Here is the Canelo - Cotto PPV figure, and it barely broke 650,000 PPV buys!!! I know a certain writer reported a 900,000 PPV buy figure, the same reporter that wrote that GGG - Lemieux broke 150,000 buys, when in fact that fight in actuality did 97,000 buys. Who is feeding the writer tainted info, but lots of great food!!!

You can choose to believe him or not. :manny:

:russ: @ him throwing shots at Fat Dan though