Canibus – Audiobiography Pt.1

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get that tag in canibus threads :wow:

That Phoenix Rise.. Outro track is one of my favorite Canibus songs of all time.
I wanna be tagged in Bis threads too please lol. But yeah same, Phoenix Rise is also 1 of my favourite ever tracks of his, love that shyt. Some others from the album on regular rotation too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the best produced Canibus album.. along with 2000 B.C

Can I Bus is dope production wise too.

But I feel like Canibus been tryna teach us with thousands of bars so that we can understand these messages he's goin to drop :wow:

He was either going to beat Dizaster and be the best battle rapper of all time, or he was going to be publicly humiliated. He pulled the rhyme book out and spit old shyt on purpose :wow: canibus got too many bars for that.

That was his escape plan nahmsayin. He said in poet laureate "public humiliation was the worst pain" and that was like his source for the greatest rhyme of all time (the infinite rhyme)

And now the Phoenix rising n shyt

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how crazy Rip The Jacker 2 Infinity is going to be, that could be an all time classic. I feel he will take his time on that and give it everything he has, that's my impressions, I hope it delivers, I know he's still more than capable.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice quite a few Canibus threads lately, good to see, the reception for this new album has been very good overall.