"Canibus Is A Genius & His Artistry Makes Him 1 Of Hip Hop's Greats" - The Guardian (Article Inside)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
My junior high school class, wish I stayed there
Illegal entrepreneur, I got my grades there

Blaming society, mad, it wasn't made fair
I would be Ivy League if America played fair
Poor excuse,
and so I was
Throwing rocks at the pen just for the love
Before the evil,the secret life of G's
You seeing my blurry, triple beam dreams

these are bars with a purpose. Take "poor excuse; and so I was" right here and it doesn't look like anything flashy but it serves a wide purpose in the context of the song

1. Nas is saying that he is a poor excuse for a righteous human because of his past as a crack dealer that poisoned his own people and felt no remorse
2. Nas is saying that his expectation that America as a society would "play fair" is a poor excuse for his own past, that allowing society to influence him in such a negative way is a mistake that he regrets
3. It introduces the next bar as a continuation of the narrative, "and so I was throwing rocks at the pen..." Which itself is a dope metaphor

good writing has a PURPOSE, it forwards action, tells a story, adds context to a narrative

it isn't "im unpaassable like a simulateous forwards backwards lateral" my breh. that's just a steaming pile of shyt

The Ruler is a moron who has never made a cohesive argument the entire time I've been on The Coli. You can't expect him to break down lyrics because he's simply not that bright. He leans on rapper cosigns and alias rambling to repeat the same ol shyt because he's just a follower with no independent thought.

anyway, I like "How We Roll" and "100 Bars" when it comes to Bis. That's pretty much it. He is better than K-Rino at least.

ROME!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ruler is a moron who has never made a cohesive argument the entire time I've been on The Coli. You can't expect him to break down lyrics because he's simply not that bright. He leans on rapper cosigns and alias rambling to repeat the same ol shyt because he's just a follower with no independent thought.

anyway, I like "How We Roll" and "100 Bars" when it comes to Bis. That's pretty much it. He is better than K-Rino at least.

ROME!
Lol I've broken down mad lyrics on here, more than anybody else I've personally seen. And my arguments are always extremely strong which is the reason you run or deflect every time we interact. All my thoughts are independent as if they weren't would be in line with the rest of you mindless sheep. But you are a p*ssy and a fraud who wants to fukk ASAP Rocky so...

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
My junior high school class, wish I stayed there
Illegal entrepreneur, I got my grades there

Blaming society, mad, it wasn't made fair
I would be Ivy League if America played fair
Poor excuse,
and so I was
Throwing rocks at the pen just for the love
Before the evil,the secret life of G's
You seeing my blurry, triple beam dreams

these are bars with a purpose. Take "poor excuse; and so I was" right here and it doesn't look like anything flashy but it serves a wide purpose in the context of the song

1. Nas is saying that he is a poor excuse for a righteous human because of his past as a crack dealer that poisoned his own people and felt no remorse
2. Nas is saying that his expectation that America as a society would "play fair" is a poor excuse for his own past, that allowing society to influence him in such a negative way is a mistake that he regrets
3. It introduces the next bar as a continuation of the narrative, "and so I was throwing rocks at the pen..." Which itself is a dope metaphor

good writing has a PURPOSE, it forwards action, tells a story, adds context to a narrative

it isn't "im unpaassable like a simulateous forwards backwards lateral" my breh. that's just a steaming pile of shyt
so hard, oh lawd
no money no job
wont starve, options
sell dope, go rob
cant seem to get no
peace of mind its so
chaotic and frustrating, borderline schizo
Deal with it, get help
Must make a fast choice
Conversations in my head
Good voice bad voice
"Don't jump" "Jump now"
Somebody come help me
I just with the me in my own head would accept me

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Ruler, you're off your meds again. Negging randomly for attention. I don't even have to quote you because I know you love the attention. You'll read this.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruler, you're off your meds again. Negging randomly for attention. I don't even have to quote you because I know you love the attention. You'll read this.
It was hardly randomly p*ssy. You started talking shyt like a coward and a bytch as usual. Idiot, how is it for attention when it's private? Your post right here is clearly for attention and you are patently the biggest cocksucking attention seeker here. Yeah I'll read a post in a thread I made, that's an example of attention seeking? Do you even read or think about the ludicrous shyt you say before you type it? Lol.