Canibus just made the worst song of 2015

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Song is a descent touch up. Op is just hating

But to say its the wackest song of 2015 when soulja boy and chief keef put out that insult to the intelligence of a song called 'rollin' is wrong

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
This is gay he didnt rap verses and rome after every bar

Shoulda just did that for a hook

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whether you like the lyrics or not the beat is fukkin dope. the content/flow remind me of Only Slaves D.R.E.A.M.

Song is really ill, the lyrics, concept, flow, content, everything, would be more likely to make a best song of the year list rather than a worst one. The OP has awful Hip Hop taste so I expect nothing less...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Song is superb. I wouldn't expect any less from stupidity from people that don't like Hip Hop to say this is the worst song of the year. Both Bis and Pyrit killed this shyt and the beat is ill. People think if something isn't generic it is trash. Brainwashed sheep. Ok if someone doesn't like the song, but worst song of the year is nonsensical with so much of the trash that's been released.

:snoop:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
and for the record, WHOA was a terrible song to begin with. And I'm a Black Rob/Buckwild super fan.

People with horrible taste in music are fascinating.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is superb. I wouldn't expect any less from stupidity from people that don't like Hip Hop to say this is the worst song of the year. Both Bis and Pyrit killed this shyt and the beat is ill. People think if something isn't generic it is trash. Brainwashed sheep. Ok if someone doesn't like the song, but worst song of the year is nonsensical with so much of the trash that's been released.

Its a remake of a beat that wasn't that great in the first place... made even worse + bad flow and delivery from canibus.