CANIBUS "TFLDPR" Preview Album Sampler

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the title stand for?

I know for a fact Bis can still spit fire, and is a beast.

He is capable of still releasing great music without question.

I hope this delivers.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Sounds like its going to be Canis Majoris heat .......only a small crop of lyricists can even get on that level.....and just as importantly for this guy, is the production is working with him and not all cacophony-like.............but what thet hell is a TFLDPR??/ :lupe:

Gonna listen to this when I get back to speakers. Didn't know there was a new upcoming album. I always check for Bis.

of course....we got blessed with Killah Priest, Ras Kass, and Canibus in the last year or so......more HRSMN...the better ....need more collabos though with other high powered lyricists........

I thought this was going to be the beginning of new things to come

....instead just a blip on the radar....

Last edited:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Breh..this nicca is the goat lyrically :ohhh:

Dismount then engage multiple targets

Shoulder to shoulder, face to face with Saruman soldiers

The heat from the second sun smolders

200 degrees, I drop to my knees, Priest helped me to breathe

The time signature freeze

I am now at peace, the ocean conveyor belt flows to the east

The new silk robe beholds The Beast

??? translate speech, Silver Fox drains melting spices to eat, for rice and meat

In the parking lot with Drill, doing Muay Thai-Chi

Tell Mook to call me after I write to that beat

The dart spitter, dart ninja, sharp thinker, acupuncture hard picture
lots of fake fans exposed themselves after the diz battle. Bis never fell off, just dropped the punchlines and got more complex with the metaphors and references. i like having to decipher some of his newer work

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
At the very least, the beats sound better than the beats from "Fait Accompli"... but I can't help but feel its another slap in the face to those who pre-ordered their "Rip the Jacker 2" package and still haven't received anything.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the very least, the beats sound better than the beats from "Fait Accompli"... but I can't help but feel its another slap in the face to those who pre-ordered their "Rip the Jacker 2" package and still haven't received anything.

I see where you're coming from, but they will get the album, things didn't go as planned, but when the albums done they will get it. That being said I completely see where you're coming from.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Gonna listen to this when I get back to speakers. Didn't know there was a new upcoming album. I always check for Bis.

He's been working on his supposed last album for over 2 years now. He's one of my goats but lost alot of love for him.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's been working on his supposed last album for over 2 years now. He's one of my goats but lost alot of love for him.

I still love him as an artist. He's always personally treated me with respect too so I still support him. Been a long time fan, since I was a kid, was 1 of the artists I found inspirational as writers along with Big Pun and people like that.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh hat happen to this K-rino joint album?

A K-Rino joint album was never confirmed as far as I'm aware, was just speculation and possibly some talk of doing a project together, don't think it was a done deal. Don't think it will happen, maybe some future work though.