Singles Canibus - The Cold Crush Brothers

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:mjcry:supposedly St.Germaine Williams is retired now according to the producer Domingo..

now i'll never get to see him perform live,that twas the last item on my bucket list..:to:

anyhow,this twas a good compilation album,but that Aussie dude ruined it,he sounded like he had bars but i couldn't understand him..:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
After getting obliterated in that battle there was just nowhere for bis to go

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
yep heard he is trying to focus on his family.

yeah,he pretty much hinted at it for awhile,especially on that bonus song after the Will Smith/Oprah interlude,he knew the 'hip hop' kids of today were never going to bother with attempting to decode his lyrics&most of the industry blackballed him after he tore up LL,then he prolly lost some respect with the remaining heads after the Dizaster battle,which is sad cause he admitted he wasn't ready and he conceded the battle,i twas just pissed they wouldn't let him spit the bars from his notebook,fukkin poser ass fags..

I could never hate on Bis,dude is a literal prophet to me,he taught me so much by having to decode his lyrics&he predicted a lot of shyt that's going down now years ago,but most people aren't smart/spiritual/conspiracy realists enough to care..but he can't do no wrong in my eyes,him and the Wu are two entities that i unabashedly Stan for with no fukks given..:manny::blessed:.

hopefully he'll get bored and get cabin fever at some point and return,i'm just pissed/sad that i never got to see him live,if i ever met him i'd literally bow before him&thank him for assisting in me in reawakening&cracking my pineal gland wide open,not to mention what he taught me vocabulary&history wise..

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I thought Bis was rhyming with The Mighty Cold Crush Brothers