Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act (CRTA): Illinois Legalizes Cannabis for Recreational Use

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just waiting on a southern state to break the mold here..to make the cypher complete.....every other region is on the cusp or has multiple states ready to approve...

There are southern state legislators proposing bills....this Illinois one is 1st time state legislator approved, so this might speed up some state legalization, instead of waiting for a referendum.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:but they ain't expunging nobody records tho huh
How bout yall nikkas actually read an article for once

It lets medicinal cannabis users grow their own plants at home, not recreational users. It expunges earlier low-level marijuana possession, manufacture, and intent to distribute convictions.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
fck all cannabis regulations when it finally becomes legal in my state I will probably stop smoking out of spite

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fck all cannabis regulations when it finally becomes legal in my state I will probably stop smoking out of spite

stop.
how you sound breh.

you need to smoke some mo.
you sound way to bitter.
get you a ticket to tha Chu and chief.

all that other shyt you talking is nonsense.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't know how this will play out in rural areas, but these white city liberals gonna try to keep brehs out the paint in weed sales..

they are gone fukk it up and run to us.
to try to steal the braintrust to sell it sir.

you should know this sir.

art barr

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Just waiting on a southern state to break the mold here..to make the cypher complete.....every other region is on the cusp or has multiple states ready to approve...

There are southern state legislators proposing bills....this Illinois one is 1st time state legislator approved, so this might speed up some state legalization, instead of waiting for a referendum.

The fact the southern states are so fukking behind on the weed issue is why Chicago brehs are about to eat like crazy if they play they cards right. That city has the deepest connections to the south of any non south city West, Midwest or East. shyt I’m from the south and my wheels turning like crazy right now cuz that’s where I got the most family connections outside the crib. Personally ima have to use some restraint on this one cuz the hustler in me see opportunities like crazy. Ive been using trips to Denver to be my own own plug and save money, just for some persay cuz I smoke like that. Now I ain’t gotta do that no more and after 1/1/20 at the least I’m bout to break even on my whole trip every time I go up there. No trap but this could be a gold rush for some brehs if they work this the right way. This is actually pretty huge.