Can't make this stuff up, Azalea Banks is a Playboy covergirl.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bedwench
full

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
"That’s not surprising. How much sex have you had recently?
Not a lot.

You should be having lots of sex.
Right? I should be getting dikk all the time. I like to fukk. [laughs] But I can’t just meet a guy and fukk him. I’m too afraid of getting herpes or some shyt. I like to feel them out, and then I start talking about my black female problems, and we get into a conversation about race, and then we disagree and don’t have another date. Whatever. I’ll just hang out with my mother. It’s okay, because p*ssy is way more sacred than penis."

:usure::usure::usure:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this broad pretends to be so deep but is garbage

her music just as shytty as iggy

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you share her pics or her tweets and you add to her convo then you support all this nonsense. You have to literally ignore these type of people if you want to do something about this.

Everything online or on TV is game. This woman wants one thing only: attention. Twitter manifestos, playboy pics, beef. It's all advertisement.

Celebrity news should not even be a thing. Kanye West tripped and fell. JZ went swimming. Venus farted in an elevator. This is not news. Not even very good gossip.

In summary: check thyself.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
"That’s not surprising. How much sex have you had recently?
Not a lot.

You should be having lots of sex.
Right? I should be getting dikk all the time. I like to fukk. [laughs] But I can’t just meet a guy and fukk him. I’m too afraid of getting herpes or some shyt. I like to feel them out, and then I start talking about my black female problems, and we get into a conversation about race, and then we disagree and don’t have another date. Whatever. I’ll just hang out with my mother. It’s okay, because p*ssy is way more sacred than penis."

:usure::usure::usure:
yeah I said I'll have get my "Glen Quagmire" on messing with this bytch :patrice:

She'll be trying to talk to me about shyt l that don't concer. fukk race problems right now what that mouf do.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
yeah I said I'll have get my "Glen Quagmire" on messing with this bytch :patrice:

She'll be trying to talk to me about shyt l that don't concer. fukk race problems right now what that mouf do.

Good luck, breh. To enter those Cave of Wonders, you'll need three golden scarab beetles, a copy of an Iggy Azalea tour DVD and a white dude over the age of 35.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has been an issue ever since hip-hop spread outside New York City. It’s a black art form that’s subject to being critiqued by people who don’t understand it.
When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture—there’s still a piece of me that knows I’m not supposed to be speaking English, I’m not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ. All this shyt is unnatural to me. People will be like, “Oh, you’re ignorant because you don’t speak proper English.” No. This is not mine. I don’t even want this shyt, so I’m going to do whatever the fukk I want with this language. I’m going to call you a !!! or a cracker or a bytch.

That's the issue I have with people attacking Christianity. It wasn't something that was started or created by Europeans. Christianity is a movement that spread to Rome and was viewed as a threat to the power structure. Because it was a threat, the foundation of the movement was killed (Jesus' disciples) and it was tainted. After the disciples and those that kept the essence of the movement were killed, died, or were exiled/imprisoned, Christianity was turned into paganism. The Virgin Mary became a goddess equivalent to the Queen of Heaven (such worship is forbidden in the Bible). The disciples were "sainted" by the very same faction that killed them. They built statues in "honor" of the disciples in order to worship Roman gods. Images of Jesus aren't even supposed to exist. The cross isn't supposed to even be symbol associated with Christianity as it is the very symbol of suffering that he and the disciples suffered at the hands of the Romans.

I don't like criticizing other people's beliefs, but the truth is the truth. Roman Catholicism spread paganism and when the Americas were settled by Europeans they still adhered to the beliefs of Roman Catholicism (in spite of saying they were searching for religious freedom). They still celebrated Christmas in worship of Mithras. They still observed holidays that celebrated pagan deities under the guise of actually celebrating Christ. That was the deception. Priests, bishops, and Popes are now put in position of God.