Can't stand family and old people on Facebook

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They've honestly ruined the shyt.

I haven't got on it in awhile anyway, but today is my bday so I get texts and calls... the usual bullshyt.

I look at my phone and people are blowing me up on FB. I don't have my birthday listed on FB so it's all good, It's just a few messages from a few friends and whatever.

Then I see I'm tagged and mentioned so I'm not expecting nothing crazy and just decide to go to their page and check it out.

Next thing I know there's this big ass, blown up picture of me on their fukking page announcing to the world that today is my bday. On top of that, it's like one of the worst pictures I ever took and never want to see.

I tell them thanks, but take that down. None of that shyt is necessary AT ALL. It doesn't go on my page because I have to approve what I get tagged in and if it gets posted, but it's on theirs and this shyt is just corny af. It's not necessary an not a big of a deal for all that, but they stay making shyt awkward every chance they get.

If I do post on FB it's in groups that my friends are in and only we can see the shyt because they will comment on anything you post.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Sounds like you're mad about getting :flabbynsick:

I'm the same way on FB. I only post in groups and if anything goes on my profile, it's about business.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man its like that in real life too. I work with majority cacs but our new site manger (a breh) close out a meeting like today is blocs b day lets wish him a happy b-day. :snoop: not that i hate attention but this aint it breh

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i haven’t used fb since 2013, but I set it up so none can post on my wall or comment for this exact reason

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mute their posts. Near half my friends list is muted :heh:
Makes a more enjoyable experience :ahh:
I didn’t even know you could do that

They sending me weird vids in messenger asking me to share and the vids don’t even work:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sounds like you're mad about getting :flabbynsick:

I'm the same way on FB. I only post in groups and if anything goes on my profile, it's about business.
I knew my bday was coming, im not scared of getting older. I was just joking with my nikkas today and im not even the oldest in my crew. I got dudes like 3-4 years older than me kicking it...

And im still better than most of you in the gym...

I’m upset because they do all this attention grabbing weird shyt with my name and picture out of nowhere. They didn’t even use one of my pics out of my photo album, they used some shyt i never even seen before.

My dad did that weird shyt as his profile and i was like:gucci: but i let it slide. Now its just like:comeon:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I didn’t even know you could do that

They sending me weird vids in messenger asking me to share and the vids don’t even work:hhh:

Tap on the drop down menu next to their name, Unfollow.
You will still remain friends, but not see their shyt.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps

I haven't got on it in awhile anyway, but today is my bday so I get texts and calls... the usual bullshyt.

I look at my phone and people are blowing me up on FB. I don't have my birthday listed on FB so it's all good, It's just a few messages from a few friends and whatever.

Then I see I'm tagged and mentioned so I'm not expecting nothing crazy and just decide to go to their page and check it out.

Next thing I know there's this big ass, blown up picture of me on their fukking page announcing to the world that today is my bday. On top of that, it's like one of the worst pictures I ever took and never want to see.

I tell them thanks, but take that down. None of that shyt is necessary AT ALL. It doesn't go on my page because I have to approve what I get tagged in and if it gets posted, but it's on theirs and this shyt is just corny af. It's not necessary an not a big of a deal for all that, but they stay making shyt awkward every chance they get.

If I do post on FB it's in groups that my friends are in and only we can see the shyt because they will comment on anything you post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:dj2:

:stylin:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Same reason I had to get off fb. U barely have control of your own shyt. Family acting fake as shyt, my girl posting gay subliminals when we argue, people tagging me in photos I didn’t approve.
Na it’s perfect for birds and lames they can have it.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Sounds like some shyt my mama would do on Facebook.

Big ole picture of me plastered on her wall talking bout Happy birthday to my son Aggie, and then mentioning me so that appears on my wall :snoop:

I love her, though. She just gotta chill

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Haven't posted on Facebook since 2013. The interface went to shyt and overall the website is just terrible. If nikkas want to get in touch with me, just call me or find me on Twitter.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend! I hope today was a great one for ya!

Martha