Capone-N-Noreaga Ft.Tragedy Khadafi – U.M.A.R (Video)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Is it me or did Umar not look happy to see them

Song and album are dope though, I bought a hard copy.
Umar aka aktar did a long bid and was asked to appear in this video, he loves nore and them boys..listen to the song..i think it was a bit hard to take in..from prison to appearing in a small video shoot for a song dedicating to the man himself..

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Umar did a long bid and was asked to appear in this video, he loves nore and them boys..listen to the song..i think it was a bit hard to take in..from prison to appearing in a small video shoot for a song dedicating to the man himself..
Who is he though

I never heard of him before

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Who is he though

I never heard of him before
nor have majority of cnn/trag fans/stans..unless you have met and know of them on a personal level. Umar was one of their homies, along with lorenzo and some other cats..tragedy, pone and umar were close guys before war report ..

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nor have majority of cnn/trag fans/stans..unless you have met and know of them on a personal level. Umar was one of their homies, along with lorenzo and some other cats..tragedy, pone and umar were close guys before war report ..
Sounds like some street shyt happened and he ate the charge. Seems like a loyal dude:ehh: