Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Tony wasn't holding back just off the fact that he was extremely bloodlusted and going for the kill while Bucky and Cap weren't.

Bucky for one wasn't fighting half the time, he was trying to run away and Tony kept chasing him, trying to shoot him in the head n shyt and Bucky's main counter attacks involved trying to dismantle Tony's weapons. Cap for the majority of the encounter was trying to hold Tony back and just like Bucky was doing, he was also trying to dismantle Tony's equipment like his boosters.

Even when Tony destroyed the escape route and they all landed in that one room to battle it out, for the majority of the fight, Tony was trying to kill Bucky and keep Cap from saving him while all they were doing was trying to knock him out and dismantle his shyt and destroy his energy core which Cap succeeded in doing.
Another thing people overlook is the fact that Tony Stark is not a fighter. Bucky and Cap are soldiers with combat training. You can see from when Iron-Man's targeting system failed, and when he had Friday analyze Cap's fighting style, that Tony relies on the suit to do a lot of the fighting for him. War Machine would have actually fared better in that fight due to being in the Air Force and having some combat training.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
"Stay down, final warning", He was definitely holding back from killing Cap.
Well yea that's what I said. He was keeping Cap away from Bucky who he definitely was going all out against.

Not holding back armor and weapons were just nerfed

I wouldn't say his weapons or armour were nerfed. If there was any great disadvantage for him is that he was in an enclosed space and the shyt he fired off were destroying the shyt around him. He also couldn't make great use of his flight. If they had that battle in the airport then there would've been a better shot for him, however Cap and Bucky with those grappling hooks they have are immaculate. They bring down fliers with that shyt with no effort :pachaha:

f0M5Rr7.gif

Another thing people overlook is the fact that Tony Stark is not a fighter. Bucky and Cap are soldiers with combat training. You can see from when Iron-Man's targeting system failed, and when he had Friday analyze Cap's fighting style, that Tony relies on the suit to do a lot of the fighting for him. War Machine would have actually fared better in that fight due to being in the Air Force and having some combat training.

Yep. Anyone with great h2h training really or just super powers would fare a better chance. But then again as Civil War showed us, no Avenger is really going down easy in a 1v1 unless it's an extreme mismatch like Hawkeye vs Vision. Dunno what that mans was thinking going in there to rescue Wanda alone with Vision in the house :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Again the Russo's with the top notch hand to hand action. My favorite action sequence is actually Bucky escaping his apartment and then getting caught by Black Panther. That's when the movie took off!
Interesting how they started the movie, it looks like Bucky is on some non-descript mission to steal some super soldier serum when it happened I was like, "Uh Ok." When it is later revealed from who and how it ended it really is a :ohhh: moment.
Second, when they revealed a team of super soldiers may be doing so e shyt for Zemo and they had to stop it I was really disappointed. But when they arrive in the bunker and Zemo killed them all I was so happy. It just insured a personal emotional final battle.
Tony talking about, "That's not your shield my Dad made that . . . blah blah blah." His tone of voice was so whiny and kiddie it was just a great way to signal the massive L he just took.
Great movie, after this you knew the MCU was just hitting on all cylinders and wasn't going to stot for the foreseeable future.
#MarvelGang :ahh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Again the Russo's with the top notch hand to hand action. My favorite action sequence is actually Bucky escaping his apartment and then getting caught by Black Panther. That's when the movie took off!
Interesting how they started the movie, it looks like Bucky is on some non-descript mission to steal some super soldier serum when it happened I was like, "Uh Ok." When it is later revealed from who and how it ended it really is a :ohhh: moment.
Second, when they revealed a team of super soldiers may be doing so e shyt for Zemo and they had to stop it I was really disappointed. But when they arrive in the bunker and Zemo killed them all I was so happy. It just insured a personal emotional final battle.
Tony talking about, "That's not your shield my Dad made that . . . blah blah blah." His tone of voice was so whiny and kiddie it was just a great way to signal the massive L he just took.
Great movie, after this you knew the MCU was just hitting on all cylinders and wasn't going to stot for the foreseeable future.
#MarvelGang :ahh:
That's what I said in another thread then everyone made it seem like cap and bucky were tag teaming tony in order to keep him down when in actuality that wasn't the case as @Merc said

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Bro I'm in the Air Force and our hand-to-hand combat training is laughable :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bro I'm in the Air Force and our hand-to-hand combat training is laughable :mjlol:

Same with the Army's (shyt was literally a quarter of 1 day during boot camp and never required learning after that). Navy too, from what I've heard. I think hand-to-hand is only stepped up a notch in the more elite branches of any of the branches really. Navy Seals, Rangers, Special Forces and such.

And nah, Ironman was only holding off on trying to kill Steve, but was willing to do just about anything less than that in order to kill Bucky.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Same with the Army's (shyt was literally a quarter of 1 day during boot camp and never required learning after that). Navy too, from what I've heard. I think hand-to-hand is only stepped up a notch in the more elite branches of any of the branches really. Navy Seals, Rangers, Special Forces and such.

And nah, Ironman was only holding off on trying to kill Steve, but was willing to do just about anything less than that in order to kill Bucky.
fukk Bucky
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018
:mjpls: