Captain marveL & End Game Ending Leaked By S L. Jackson #MarySueAsfukk

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Y'all are weird as fukk. She's a fictional character.

You haven't even seen the movie. At this point, y'all are basically just mad that she's a powerful character (both in the comics and movies).

I’m not mad at all, YOU’re the one calling folks names over a damn comic book movie. All I did was laugh at ya “But but you wouldn’t call a male character a Gary Sue!” rhetoric, cuz spewing whataboutisms is what bytches do......which would explain why you said it.

Good job, nerd.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not mad at all, YOU’re the one calling folks names over a damn comic book movie. All I did was laugh at ya “But but you wouldn’t call a male character a Gary Sue!” rhetoric, cuz spewing whataboutisms is what bytches do......which would explain why you said it.

Good job, nerd.
Except I didn't say that shyt. At any point in this thread. I just think it's weird as fukk to be bytching about a character being a "mary sure" (didn't even know that term until this thread) before the damn movie came out. We don't know what happens in the movie, so basically all you're upset about is that Fiege said she was a powerful character.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except I didn't say that shyt. At any point in this thread. I just think it's weird as fukk to be bytching about a character being a "mary sure" (didn't even know that term until this thread) before the damn movie came out. We don't know what happens in the movie, so basically all you're upset about is that Fiege said she was a powerful character.
No like I’ve alresdy said people do not like her recent comic book character portrayal which is what the movie seems to be based on that she’s a female captain America /Superman when back when she was ms marvel that’s not what was liked about her . You don’t see people in here like fukk black widow or fukk ms marvel ( who is pretty well liked ) it’s simply Carol Danvers character who people aren’t feeling . In every thread people say stuff based off the material available such as venom looks bad or aquaman is a dude bro . It’s what is done up until the movie

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low t post

Yall know that female main characters arent a new or polarizing concept whatsoever right? you aspiring supermen need to put the capes down

I swear yall white boys in the film room talk like yall havent had a conversation outsidr of tumblr in a decade.

Same out of touch borderline homos were swearing up and down rey was a good character and they internet was just filled with misogynists until the numbers for tlj dropped :umad:
Low t post :mjlol: and this coming from someone whose masculinity is so fragile, he can't handle a girl as the lead in a comic book movie :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ya'll love this dumb ass cop out excuse like the skreets didnt love Wonder Woman when she killed the summer.. no one is feeling plain face brie :yeshrug:
After the movie dropped, sure :pachaha:

Check the Wonder Woman thread before it opened and see how many dudes were rockin with it beforehand. It's almost like waiting until the movie came out changed people's opinions of Gal Gadot's casting... :ohhh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low t post :mjlol: and this coming from someone whose masculinity is so fragile,
high estrogen statement is proof you just repeat tumblr talking points. That quick.

Good lord, you either have no self awareness or you are proof that manginas can only fall back to the same few statments.

Serious question tho, why do fruitboys treat every female superhero movie like its the first one ever made?

Again girl superheros a controversial or polarizing idea. Nobody cares. Captain Marvel is not even popular in the first place