Car brehs who is this SRT Bree chick?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I hear a lot of folks be scamming, I don't think she is.

Omni seems the only one who got real legit money

The dude from Chicago with the dreads who got the Durango Hellcat. I wonder what he does.

Also the dude with the glasses who lives in Houston and is married. Wonder what he does also. They say he fukked Bree when he went to ATL to visit her

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The dude from Chicago with the dreads who got the Durango Hellcat. I wonder what he does.

Also the dude with the glasses who lives in Houston and is married. Wonder what he does also. They say he fukked Bree when he went to ATL to visit her

I'd rather they be balling than broke and struggling, though a lot of them youtube folks don't seem all that humble

It makes me feel poor:unimpressed: A 9 to 5 not paying for a Redeye, I know that much. I think most these folks just lease, that seems to be the hustle. If you dedicated you can pay $800/month with a few thousand down.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'd rather they be balling than broke and struggling, though a lot of them youtube folks don't seem all that humble

It makes me feel poor:unimpressed: A 9 to 5 not paying for a Redeye, I know that much. I think most these folks just lease, that seems to be the hustle. If you dedicated you can pay $800/month with a few thousand down.

That’s what I thought also but these dudes have garages with like 10 cars and such.

Tall guy review I thought he leased cause he would have 1 or 2 at a time