Car jacker refuses to bend the knee to police, but ends up bending both after pointing gun at them.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Coli brehs clowning the dog, but the dog knows what that gun does.

If he bit that guy, he was going to get a bullet in his head. No question.

ETA: why is there so threads about violence in this forum?

Wait they just watched that man die talking "Sir don't move" What? :skip:

I hate when they do that shyt.

Then they had the gun on dude while he’s twitching slumped trying to breathe like he’s still a threat :what:

They was acting mad scary after they shot him. You can CLEARLY see dude is in transition heading to the shadow realm and they was still scared to approach

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: meat wasn't dark enough

lol
Ku Klux Kanine :mjgrin:
download-1.jpg

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps

Then they had the gun on dude while he’s twitching slumped trying to breathe like he’s still a threat :what:

They was acting mad scary after they shot him. You can CLEARLY see dude is in transition heading to the shadow realm and they was still scared to approach
Man I seen so many videos of them doing that.
They put 40 rounds into someone half of their head is gone and they gonna talk about "Don't move ass hole" :what:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

As a police lieutenant you should know that's SOP. :what:

As long as dude is still breathing, he could still pull the trigger or detonate something. The armed suspect is a threat until he's talking to St. Peter n'dem. :ufdup: