Car prices going back down

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I'm gonna wait about another year. I'm about to sell my G8 GT for a Kia Stinger Gt2. I wanted the CTS V but they are still commanding top dollar. Low mileage 2018 still going for 80k.

I love G8’s. I’m a huge Pontiac fan. I still have a 2004 Impulse Blue GTO. Only 45k miles. I barely drive it, but I’ll never sell it. It’s a “Weekend Car”. Will be getting some long tubes soon.

What I like about G8’s and GTO’s is that you rarely see them. I don’t want a common vehicle that you see on the road all of the time. I see Camaros, Charger, Mustangs, Challengers, and even Vettes on the road all day everyday.

I might cop a Buick Grand National that my Father-In-Law has. He owns a shop and restores vehicles, and he’s thinking about giving that Buick up.

Anyway, those Kia Stingers are dope as fukk. Sleek and royal looking. I don’t know much about the specs. Saw a nice Black one on I-8 this past Sunday, but you don’t see them often. I could definitely imagine myself driving one though.

Pontiac is done. With that G8, you’ve got a piece of history. They’re technically Holdens too though.

powmia

Pro
Daps
I love G8’s. I’m a huge Pontiac fan. I still have a 2004 Impulse Blue GTO. Only 45k miles. I barely drive it, but I’ll never sell it. It’s a “Weekend Car”. Will be getting some long tubes soon.

What I like about G8’s and GTO’s is that you rarely see them. I don’t want a common vehicle that you see on the road all of the time. I see Camaros, Charger, Mustangs, Challengers, and even Vettes on the road all day everyday.

I might cop a Buick Grand National that my Father-In-Law has. He owns a shop and restores vehicles, and he’s thinking about giving that Buick up.

Anyway, those Kia Stingers are dope as fukk. Sleek and royal looking. I don’t know much about the specs. Saw a nice Black one on I-8 this past Sunday, but you don’t see them often. I could definitely imagine myself driving one though.

Pontiac is done. With that G8, you’ve got a piece of history. They’re technically Holdens too though.
The rarity of it is the only thing keeping me in the G8. Those GTOs are rare and nice too. I still want one of those 04 purple goats.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
@OfTheCross posted this in another thread
Those Hellcats ain't gonna pay for themselves :wow:

The map below depicts the current share of auto loan balances 30+ days past due, by state. There is considerable variation in the delinquency rates by state, mostly reflecting differences in borrower composition and in local economic conditions. Notably, a map of the delinquency transition rates from the fourth quarter of 2019 would yield a nearly identical picture: the rankings of the states in this map are hardly changed from their ranks before the pandemic.

Auto Loan Delinquency Concentrated in the South

Map: Auto Loan Delinquency Concentrated in the South; Flow into 30+ days past due (percent of balances)

An overall wonderful article, though. Poor people are going delinquent a bit, but not any more than usual.

The rise in mortgages and car prices really drove up household debt, though.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Hoping to get a car soon maybe a tlx type s

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2015 hellcat challenger 23k miles for $57k :patrice: buy and just hold it ? What yall think ?