Cardi B and Tomi Lahren have words on twitter

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Cardi B and conservative commentator Tomi Lahren are engaged in a Twitter feud after the rapper recorded two videos siding with Democrats on political issues.

The performer, born Belcalis Almánzar, called Lahren "blinded with racism" and a "sheep" to President Trump.

Last week, Lahren tweeted about the performer's political outspokenness, sarcastically calling her "the latest genius political mind to endorse the Democrats."

"Keep it up, guys! #MAGA2020," Lahren tweeted

Cardi B appeared on Instagram Live last week to blast Trump over his border wall demands. She later recorded a video expressing solidarity with federal workers who have not been paid during the government shutdown, which began Dec. 22.

The "Money" rapper responded to Lahren's tweet early Sunday morning, warning: "Leave me alone I will dog walk you."

"I'm sure you would," The Fox News commentator fired back. "Still doesn't make your political rambling any less moronic."

Cardi B hit Lahren once more, calling her "blinded with racism."

"You're so blinded with racism that you don't even realize the decisions the president you root for is destroying the country you claim to love so much," she tweeted. "You are a perfect example on no matter how educated or smart you think you are you still a SHEEP!"

Cardi B has slammed Trump a number of times in the past and has also been an advocate of Social Security.

The Hill: Cardi B feuds with Tomi Lahren over border wall, support for Dems: 'I will dog walk you' | TheHill.
Cardi B feuds with Tomi Lahren over border wall, support for Dems: 'I will dog walk you'

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
No offense but, if cardi b is the one to get people involved in politics then we're all doomed.