Cardi B Apologizes After “Joking” About LAPD Stripping Her “Butt-Naked” Over Drugs And Weapons

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cardi B made wild claims on Monday (March 25) during an Instagram Live session that LAPD officers pulled her over and accused her of trafficking drugs and having a weapon in her car. She also claimed that the officers made her strip “butt-naked.”

Following the news spreading like wild fire, the “Like What” rapper apologized about telling the fabricated story, as it was only a “joke” and “taken out of context.”

Cardi B told her fans about the incident coincidentally around the same time that Diddy’s LA home was raided by the same police department. Social media immediately ran rampant with the news believing that Cardi had become a victim of police injustice.

“Ommmgggg noooo this was a joke ….I always do these jokes with my fans on station head I guess it don’t translate well on ig live …..and I guess I said it before you know [melting emoji] bad timing,” Cardi commented under The Breakfast Club‘s reporting of the fake news.