Careers that you KNOW you'd a been good at but...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I watch so many lawyers shows that I think I can do that shyt :mjlol:
It’s nothing like TV. Maybe biglaw somewhat but if you did not go to a T14 or the top law school in your state then bless your soul.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Wanted to be a psychologist and a private detective as well as a teacher.

I fulfill all of that with my writing now.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
sci fi writer. my mom and grandmoms were star trek fans. reruns would come on right before showtime at the apollo every weekend at grandma house (this is the mid 80s).

used to draw and sell comics to classmates. war of the worlds was a favorite, i liked the design on the 50s movie spaceships not to mention the heat ray. then junior high with the 1rst period 2nd period nonsense happened, all my creative free time was gone. i play sports and attracted girls it was never something i took home with me.

given the free time to pursue i would love to write again

You still draw?

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
criminal defense lawyer. trial lawyer. my contempt of the government and laws in general, in combination with my patience and love of info & reading, plus being a good public speaker... i could have done big and good things

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Law
My plan was always to go to law school after undergrad but i found my love in engineering.

I still might go to law school later in life.

I mean damn my dad didn't became a lawyer until he was in his 40s and he had 6 kids. If he could do it, I could do it

I heard law is extremely overcrowded in terms of people graduating in relation to the number of jobs available. I read that if no one graduated law school for the next 5 years, they still wouldn't have enough jobs :dead:

No hate on your dream though, you could be a corporate lawyer for an engineering firm or something :salute: