Carmelo Anthony failing to advance past the first round appreciation thread

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wanna roast Melo but I legit feel bad for him even though he chose this.
Please don't feel bad for a man whose about to get paid $28.7 milly and he just got bounced from the playoffs averaging 11 points and had 2 assists TOTAL. It will be interesting to see how they use him. He's so anti-coming off the bench but that might work best for him. Maybe if he's on the second team, he can get more of the ISO's he loves so much:manny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:mjlol:THEY WERE A BRON GAME WINNER
FROM GOING UP 3-1 ON THE CAVS IN 2015
BUT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN CANNON FODDER
BY ADDING MELO?

OK

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah, considering their defense and team chemistry automatically gets worst the minute Melo steps on that team.

Tom Thibodeaux is the LAST type of coach that Melo would work under.

Dude asks his teams to give every ounce of effort every night and you have to play defense and he doesn't rest guys.

Melo would've bytched and complained until he got shipped out.

On behalf of all black people, as a black man, I would like to say: we despise trash overpaid players who never deliver, and 'stat nerd white boys' is @Mr. Jack Napier's way of self-ethering his argument, considering the numbers don't lie...

Agree. I don't know what's with these nikkaz assuming that they speak for "all Black people".

Carmelo Anthony is one of the greatest basketball players of all time in my opinion. The NBA didn't want him to outshine LeBron in my opinion and Carmelo still did his thing with the refs against him in my opinion.

:dwillhuh:Imagine legitimately believing this

:lolbron: