Carolina Panthers owner Statue :dahell: :dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Seem to me like you would need to be pretty narcistic to wake up one day and decide that you're so great that you deserve your own golden faced statue but what do I know

:stopitslime:

If I was a billionaire I'd have a statue of me in front of everything I owned.

Man some of y'all are trippin in here.

If I had at least $ 1 Billion in the bank you know the kind of retarded Michael Jackson/MC Hammer shyt I'd be doing with my money?

Statue? I'd be talking about Statues. Not even place's I worked or outside my house, in the middle of random streets in downtown Chicago.

THIS exactly....and while they're being built I'd pay white lawyers that graduated from harvard law to slap box for me and my friends entertainment while some ladies of the night massage my feet

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
“Each panther represents more than one thing. One represents the offense, the other the defense. And because of what they are and who they’re standing next to, they represent North Carolina and South Carolina. And then you take all three of them together, and I think of them as three panthers because Mr. Richardson is definitely a Panther.”
Special teams like where my panther tho :to:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tAprprK.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That is why the coli is the goat site that gets lurked by hundreds regularly

A thread that starts off talking about a Carolina owners statue turns into a discussion on he - man :mjlol:

The-coli.com

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Charlotte didn't want the team to go to LA so Charlotte told him that we'd do that for him. :troll:

I'll leave this here.
CH8-OUEWcAAksKw.jpg

Last edited: