Carson Wentz traded to Washington

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
So basically Montez would’ve had him dead to rights in a real game and Carson is once again trying to force magic. He’s simply not worth the headaches.
carson-wentz.gif

Same old shyt

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't understand why so many fans are upset with Wentz play so far in training camp...

To me its a good thing...

I want this team to continue to stink this year so hopefully we can get rid of the entire regime. Heineike is no better. And changing the team name destroyed the identity of the fanbase. It's like the culture is gone in a weird way.

Synder stinks as an overall person but I'm not going to shyt on him solely for trying to win. Dude spent so much money trying to buy the most expensive FA's hoping it would gel for a winning product on the field. He writes the checks but he has shytty GM's but he has tried to spend money unlike other owners. Best thing he can do now is get rid of Rivera.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why so many fans are upset with Wentz play so far in training camp...

I want this team to continue to stink this year so hopefully we can get rid of the entire regime. Heineike is no better. And changing the team name destroyed the identity of the fanbase. It's like the culture is gone in a weird way.

Synder stinks as an overall person but I'm not going to shyt on him solely for trying to win. Dude spent so much money trying to buy the most expensive FA's hoping it would gel for a winning product on the field. He writes the checks but he has shytty GM's but he has tried to spend money unlike other owners. Best thing he can do now is get rid of Rivera.

Do you feel the culture changed only when they became the Commanders or when they became the Football Team prior to that?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

The bolded is 100% true.