Cartoon characters you dislike?....

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Freddie.gif

(typical mystery)
Fred: Ok gang, here's the plan: Shag, you and Scoob go and check the basement. Velma, you go and look outside the house. :shaq: Daphne and I will check the shower and bedroom for awhile.

:stopitslime: Not only was this chump always ordering the rest of them around, but he was always looking for some sneaky-ass way to fukk Daphne while the rest of them had to work on solving the mystery, he ain't slick. :smh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
April O'Neal. ..bytch caused more trouble for the turtles than any villain.. ..if you're an investigative reporter trying to get the scoop then u suppose to lay low...not be out in the open with your cameraman in plain sight.. now rock steady and bee bop kidnap yo ass again and the turtles have to toss out some good ass Papa Johns to rescue yo yellow jumpsuit wearing ass. ..

And while we at it.. .I never liked Raphael.. ..dude had the worst weapon of them all.. .he couldn't do shyt to anyone that wasn't 6 inches close to him.. .most eps he didn't even bother to pull them sais out.. .what the fukk was the point of having em tucked then? ...:why: :pacspit:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
April O'Neal. ..bytch caused more trouble for the turtles than any villain.. ..if you're an investigative reporter trying to get the scoop then u suppose to lay low...not be out in the open with your cameraman in plain sight.. now rock steady and bee bop kidnap yo ass again and the turtles have to toss out some good ass poppa Johns to rescue yo yellow jumpsuit wearing ass. ..

And while we at it.. .I never liked Raphael.. ..dude had the worst weapon of them all.. .he couldn't do shyt to anyone that wasn't 6 inches close to him.. .most eps he didn't even bother to pull them sais out.. .what the fukk was the point of having em tucked then? ...:why: :pacspit:
her sexy ass was for us

april-o-neil-was-a-bae.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lisa Simpson, ANYTIME the Simpson family is about to do the come-up shuffle Lisa's punk ass comes out of nowhere with some "This is morally wrong, we can't accept this money!" bullshyt. Plus how many episode are they gonna make about Lisa not having any friends and her crying about it? Seriously the last time they had Lady Gaga on there trying to cheer Lisa up and by the end Gaga was like "fukk this!".

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's already been said multiple times...but Peggy Motherfukking Hill....if there's any singular character I would actually hate in real life cartoon or not, it'd be her bytch ass.

Every moment she got sonned (daughtered?) I laughed in her fukking face.

fukk her for being a big foot ass bytch who thinks she's always right/better than everyone else.

bytch didn't even know Nancy was fukking John Redcorn :laff:

but to the her credit, or I guess the show's, it just shows how well developed she is/was, haha.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's already been said multiple times...but Peggy Motherfukking Hill....if there's any singular character I would actually hate in real life cartoon or not, it'd be her bytch ass.

Every moment she got sonned (daughtered?) I laughed in her fukking face.

fukk her for being a big foot ass bytch who thinks she's always right/better than everyone else.

bytch didn't even know Nancy was fukking John Redcorn :laff:

but to the her credit, or I guess the show's, it just shows how well developed she is/was, haha.
i stopped watching after a while. did Dale ever find out about his wife and John Redcorn?