Casey Hudson finally leaves Bioware

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
EA is the worst of the worst. :wow: Them suits do not care, it's all about money and share holders. What's even keeping them a float at this point? FIFA, Madden, and World of Warcraft? And them shyts is riddle with MTX, billions upon billions made:picard:
WoW isn’t them but I get your point. What’s even more disgusting is that these are games people are paying full price for with minimal for the opportunity to then spend even more money on MTX:huhldup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
WoW isn’t them but I get your point. What’s even more disgusting is that these are games people are paying full price for with minimal for the opportunity to then spend even more money on MTX:huhldup:

Folks is some crackheads. People who buy MTX are single handedly why the game industry suck ass. Then they wonder why things are the way they are. I'd rather buy $15 map packs over this shyt:gucci: at least it shows the devs are working.

Half A $

Pro
Daps

The hilarious thing is this is going to happen to multiple Acti studios over the next 1-3 years.

Spend 69 billy for the shytest version of Blizzard, COD, Candy Crush and IPs you're going to brag about online but sit on for years because the guy in charge is literally ass.