cassidy and meek mill beefin on twitter

Daps
While this is somewhat true, its still some lame shyt to forget about the people who helped get you where you are. When Cass was in the spotlight and nobody gave a shyt about meek mill he still did tracks with him :yeshrug:

I agree 1,000% but...you know...it is what it is.

Im not saying that Meek forgot about him...Im saying, if it happens to be true then...keep it movin'.

Plus Oschino been standing next to meek when he was just doing freestyles on rap dvd's...Cass and everybody came around when he was making noise on the philly mixtape circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I feel like Meek has already matched or surpassed Cass' career. Cass had two smashes, Hotel then a bunch of punchlines..pretty much Wayne's later career

Meek's hits so far are better than Cass'..I mean when was the last time you listened to Hotel

People will say Cass had a longer run but if you put everything on paper Meek already matched him before his first album...thats saying something. And don't try to use sales because sales aren't a relevant argument anymore

That said if it got to disses Cass would make Meek so mad and frustrated he'd just turn it into a street thing or be on some Jay-Z shyt :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
I feel like Meek has already matched or surpassed Cass' career. Cass had two smashes, Hotel then a bunch of punchlines..pretty much Wayne's later career

Meek's hits so far are better than Cass'..I mean when was the last time you listened to Hotel

People will say Cass had a longer run but if you put everything on paper Meek already matched him before his first album...thats saying something. And don't try to use sales because sales aren't a relevant argument anymore

That said if it got to disses Cass would make Meek so mad and frustrated he'd just turn it into a street thing or be on some Jay-Z shyt :heh:

Let's not act like I'm A Hustla was not one of the bigger smash hits of '05... I don't even rock with Cassidy like that but dude definitely ran the summer with that...

And My Drink N My Step was pretty big too.

So Cassidy has 3 certified hits...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Let's not act like I'm A Hustla was not one of the bigger smash hits of '05... I don't even rock with Cassidy like that but dude definitely ran the summer with that...

And My Drink N My Step was pretty big too.

So Cassidy has 3 certified hits...

Thing is that could've been anyone's record. I can't remember one line from that record. The hook and beat carried that.

Meek made both his songs.

I'd say Im a Boss, Amen and Tupac Back are better than Im a Hustla, drink and my two step and Hotel and I think most would agree

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Thing is that could've been anyone's record. I can't remember one line from that record. The hook and beat carried that.

Meek made both his songs.

I'd say Im a Boss, Amen and Tupac Back are better than Im a Hustla, drink and my two step and Hotel and I think most would agree

Not too long ago... records like I'm A Boss and Tupac Back would have been Ace Hood records. But they gave up on him, so now those are Meek Mill records... not saying Meek can't carry a record, but let's not act any other upcoming energetic rapper couldn't have done it.

And I'm A Boss > My Drink & Hotel, sure. But it is NOT better than I'm A Hustla. I'm A Hustla > all of Meek's singles so far. That song was that big.