Cassidy n Meek goin at it on Twitter

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Not to diss Meek but is he really really that large?

Like I don't know what numbers hes moving n sh1t cause I don't care or keep up with that stuff....but Is dude really any bigger than say Chris and Neef were around Tough Luv, or Freeway around the time his first album dropped? Above Cassidy during his first 3 albums? Is Meek really above the highest level those guys managed to achieve? or Is he just currently whats buzzing at the moment and feeling themselves too much just like all the previous guys once were at one point in time?

:ohhh:

To keep it 100, the only successful rappers out of Philly are Will Smith, Eve and Blackthought (thanks to Jimmy Falon)

:manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
somebody tweet meek the address and phone number of the AutoZone reed work at. I dare ya.

but nawl. this is just fake attention whoring. Best believe Meek DMing nikkas with the "I was just playing dawg this good publicity for you mah nig roll with it"

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Not to diss Meek but is he really really that large?

Like I don't know what numbers hes moving n sh1t cause I don't care or keep up with that stuff....but Is dude really any bigger than say Chris and Neef were around Tough Luv, or Freeway around the time his first album dropped? Above Cassidy during his first 3 albums? Is Meek really above the highest level those guys managed to achieve? or Is he just currently whats buzzing at the moment and feeling themselves too much just like all the previous guys once were at one point in time?

:ohhh:

To keep it 100, the only successful rappers out of Philly are Will Smith, Eve and Blackthought (thanks to Jimmy Falon)

:manny:

:comeon:

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
this has to be fake

If it was some other group that might be true but these dudes built there careers through/came up off beef and battling.
That whole meek/reed/haddy era of philly underground rap beef is well documented and we all know cass is best known for the free battle.

rafreaky

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dubai/Toronto
ayo if this is for real then Meek feelin' himself waayyyy too much Cass may have fell off but he still a much better emcee than Meek's yellin ass

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If it was some other group that might be true but these dudes built there careers through/came up off beef and battling.
That whole meek/reed/haddy era of philly underground rap beef is well documented and we all know cass is best known for the free battle.

This.

what nikkas is forgetting tho....Meek is really about it . And i know he got nikkas on his team ready to put work in.This sound like he trynna take it on some street shyt for what idk