Cassidy Vs Arsonal Face Off Is Pure Comedy UPDATE: PART 2 IS OUT

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its truth at least for me, i know this freestyle liek the back of my hand and i havent heard this shyt in over a decade until now

shyt real I know how baggin a whole brick feel
Big deal hit the garage and switch wheels
My chicks real w the minaj and tip drill
Gimmie a massage then show me how them lips feel

Haven’t heard that shyt in years and can still spit it like I heard it yesterday :wow:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If anybody in here (not your brothers or cousins) can name 4 bars from an Arsonal song, I'll give you $100 right now."

"You do that with me, everybody in here will be $100 richer!"

"Why aren't we battling on your league? Because you can't afford me"

Leave him alone, Cass:timmyimout:
pretty much. leave ol boy alone Cass.

Truth is, people keep saying they hope Cass come with this same energy in the actual battle. he always does. the difference is how the listener takes it. See, when there's no crowd to react or not to react to certain things and its just him talking you listen. when the crowd is there you may or may not listen depending on a crowds reaction good or bad. that crowd sways your listening ability. this is why when this type of battle rapping started, dudes were winning by bringing in 50 of their own people to the small battle rap venues and those dudes/chicks would sway the rest of the crowd and the judges. (when they actually had people judging not just a crowd response.

The difference is cass SOUNDS crazy but when you really pay attention he's most of the time telling the 100% truth about himself and who he is, what he's worth. these other dudes are trying to find a hot line to describe what they want to be one day not actually what they are. Cass was a well known battle rapper before he blew. and blew up because of it. then became a very successful commercial rapper and still would battle people from time to time just to remind them. this aint no joe budden situation. where its a dude completely out of his element that has bars but may not have battle rap bars. Its just that the new listener is listening for Cass to sound like these new dudes to the scene and he refuses to do that because he knows the essence of battle rap is about bars, real facts, and a little showmanship. Not a lot of showmanship, very little facts, and some hot punches. The reason theirs supposed to be no music is because its to simulate dudes battling on the corner from way back in the day where there was no one around with music to play. so dudes were just going in.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
pretty much. leave ol boy alone Cass.

Truth is, people keep saying they hope Cass come with this same energy in the actual battle. he always does. the difference is how the listener takes it. See, when there's no crowd to react or not to react to certain things and its just him talking you listen. when the crowd is there you may or may not listen depending on a crowds reaction good or bad. that crowd sways your listening ability. this is why when this type of battle rapping started, dudes were winning by bringing in 50 of their own people to the small battle rap venues and those dudes/chicks would sway the rest of the crowd and the judges. (when they actually had people judging not just a crowd response.

The difference is cass SOUNDS crazy but when you really pay attention he's most of the time telling the 100% truth about himself and who he is, what he's worth. these other dudes are trying to find a hot line to describe what they want to be one day not actually what they are. Cass was a well known battle rapper before he blew. and blew up because of it. then became a very successful commercial rapper and still would battle people from time to time just to remind them. this aint no joe budden situation. where its a dude completely out of his element that has bars but may not have battle rap bars. Its just that the new listener is listening for Cass to sound like these new dudes to the scene and he refuses to do that because he knows the essence of battle rap is about bars, real facts, and a little showmanship. Not a lot of showmanship, very little facts, and some hot punches. The reason theirs supposed to be no music is because its to simulate dudes battling on the corner from way back in the day where there was no one around with music to play. so dudes were just going in.

Overthinking.

Cass tryin’ to replicate that Money Mayweather blueprint. Only difference... Floyd can back it up.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overthinking.

Cass tryin’ to replicate that Money Mayweather blueprint. Only difference... Floyd can back it up.
so could cass. the problem is. they have tried to change battle rapping to the point its not as nearly as much about bars and actually rapping. its as if they tried to change boxing to the point where it almost wasnt boxing. mayweather may end up losing in that scenario.

what that battle rapping current day crowd wants to hear vs what regular fans of real rap want to here is not the same. But it should be since its called RAP. But it aint and it cant be. because if it turned back to what it use to be and correctly was. most of these current day battle rappers wouldnt be as well known nor would they make as much money because in truth they can't rap for real that well. they never could. there's a reason a lot of these dudes were never signed to real deals by major labels. some were and those dudes albums belly flopped hard or never came out.

again there's a reason for that.

Mayweather can never be Arsenal. But Mayweather is Jayz. jayz would probably go into the battle rap ring with arsenal and lose by their standards. but we know most of those dudes could not get into the arena with real popular rappers that have classic albums.