Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
BAGPAPERBROWNSACK1657LB500.jpg

Daps
@mrblkdrk

Idk why you're quoting me when I clearly stated this in the previous thread

The lack of critical reading skills on this site can be downright embarrassing at times :snoop:
He's a stupid muhfukker with all due respect. I simply said there are light skinned ppl in Africa that are not biracial. Second, some of those actors are the same fukking complexion as the comic book character.

No Disrespect but OP is a fukking retard.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
He's a stupid muhfukker with all due respect. I simply said there are light skinned ppl in Africa that are not biracial. Second, some of those actors are the same fukking complexion as the comic book character.

No Disrespect but OP is a fukking retard.
No disrespect but the but the fact that you can't see that this a colorism experiment troll troll thread make me know who the fukking retard is. I didn't know you stating that in a comment just tagged you for rapping some :mjpls: posts, lot of the light skin Africans aren't fully black (Eriteans, Ethiopians, etc.) And not black at all (North Africans), second none of these actors are the same complexion of these characters.

No disrespect tho :mjpls:

Daps
No disrespect but the but the fact that you can't see that this a colorism experiment troll troll thread make me know who the fukking retard is. I didn't know you stating that in a comment just tagged you for rapping some :mjpls: posts, lot of the light skin Africans aren't fully black (Eriteans, Ethiopians, etc.) And not black at all (North Africans), second none of these actors are the same complexion of these characters.

No disrespect tho :mjpls:
No Disrespect, you pseudo-retarded-stupid motherfukker but Aqualad is brown skin like the fukking actor you just posted and Ricky Whittle (The actor from American Gods) is Jamaican and darker than that being more closer to bishops aboriginal complexion irl.

Second, how the fukk are questioning me about a continent that you've never been to...to come up with these stupid ass make-believe false statistics.

I swear, if I prologue this conversation with you any longer, I'm just gonna beat the fukk outta your mother with an encyclopedia for giving birth to a dumbass like you, no disrespect, no offense bruh.