Catholic Priest vs Small Child...You already know how this ends.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As God is my witness if a priest did that to my kid he would be talking to his lord and saviour right now.

And that’s lucifer, knowing how these kid loving weirdos get down.:scust:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
As God is my witness if a priest did that to my kid he would be talking to his lord and saviour right now.

And that’s lucifer, knowing how these kid loving weirdos get down.:scust:
This fakkit with the beard tho:dead:

How you gonna have a weak ass feeble man choke, slap, and man handle your child with you standing right there. His daddy aint shyte:heh:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when people willfully allow themselves to be mislead men masquerading as representatives of God. Condemned by their own book,

Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" (Matt. 23:9). Yet these stupid Catholics willfully put their children in harms way submitting to these old perverts even calling them father.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Catholic nikkas hold this L
IMG_3814.GIF

fmBwWNz.png

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This is what happens when people willfully allow themselves to be mislead men masquerading as representatives of God. Condemned by their own book,

Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" (Matt. 23:9). Yet these stupid Catholics willfully put their children in harms way submitting to these old perverts even calling them father.
He did that infront of the husband, while the child was in the mother's arms. He squared up to the little hommie and slapped him like he was ready for the:demonic: smoke.

If he would do that in public, imagine what he would have done if him and the child were ALONE in a room :damn:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He did that infront of the husband, while the child was in the mother's arms. He squared up to the little hommie and slapped him like he was ready for the:demonic: smoke.

If he would do that in public, imagine what he would have done if him and the child were ALONE in a room :damn:

Exactly!!