Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT

102014-assaultvictim4.jpg
102014-assaultvictim3.jpg
102014-assaultvictim2.jpg
102014-assaultvictim1.jpg

PROSPECT HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Police are searching for three suspects wanted in a robbery and assault in Brooklyn, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to arrests.Three suspects punched a 21-year-old woman in the face multiple times and stole her Samsung Galaxy cell phone, handbag and cash. WABC Photo/ WABC

She was walking home from the subway late at night when she was confronted by three young men.

In the surveillance video, she never saw it coming. She was thrown against a storefront, and then pummeled like a punching bag. Pounded with fists over and over again.

She struggled to hold onto her purse, but it was no use. And the men escaped into the night with Gwendolyn Reyes' MetroCard, her cellphone, and exactly $5 in cash.

Gwendolyn's father says the attack has left his daughter badly shaken.

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," said Jay Reyes, the victim's father.

When he rushed to the ambulance to see Gwendolyn, he was shocked.

"When I first saw her in the ambulance, I didn't even look at her face, she was crying, so I just hugged her for like two or three minutes," Jay Reyes said.

NYPD detectives released these photos of the suspects, convinced that someone will recognize them.

Gwendolyn is recovering slowly and may need plastic surgery. Jay Reyes appealed to Eyewitness News viewers for help.

"I hope somebody has the decency and they do the right thing. These guys should pay," Jay Reyes said.

"They need to get caught, I hope they get caught," Gwendolyn Reyes said.
http://7online.com/news/21-year-old-woman-brutally-assaulted-in-caught-on-camera-robbery/357961/
It was three on one, they didn't have to beat her up like that. All they had to do was just strong arm the girl if they really wanted her stuff, she would of just giving them all her stuff.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What was she wearing
Why was she out so late

??

I don't blame her but I understand

Discuss

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What was she wearing
Why was she out so late

??

Discuss
I was about to go off, I thought this was someone else, even your avi game is troll-esque :camby: :dead:

But yea, lets see how long someone makes a serious response blaming her, as though people shouldn't have the right to walk around at night without getting beat up and robbed because they are the wrong gender. Thank God she wasn't raped

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do u ask this question in every thread about a news article?

If not, why not?
Because it involves a black person and every negative story involving black people should be moved to just bugging out.

It's not fair that most progressive black threads get race tracked and we on tlr have to entertain this word star trash

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because it involves a black person and every negative story involving black people should be moved to just bugging out.

It's not fair that most progressive black threads get race tracked and we on tlr have to entertain this word star trash
He didnt ask why the mods kept this story here though, he asked why it was posted at all in the first place. What you are talking about has nothing to do with what he asked.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He didnt ask why the mods kept this story here though, he asked why it was posted at all in the first place. What you are talking about has nothing to do with what he asked.
It should be moved somewhere where we don't have to ask why was it created since it embarrasses black people like most the black threads these cacs post in ktl. You dont see it though.

Black excellence threads gettin race tracked n trash like this rides. It's disgusting stop it.

I used to like this fakkit dead pools threads but I don't anymore because they embarrass black people

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What was she wearing
Why was she out so late

??

Discuss

Shut up. Women should be allowed to walk the street at night.

Those fukking clowns that did this need their testicles chopped off and fed to the wolves. Its disgusting that people would just do this to an innocent person like that. I can't believe exist in the same ecosytem with disgusting vermin like these...:scusthov: