Caught the virus, no surprise i live in texas smh

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Didn't really have any major symptoms either. I was playing one on one basketball vs my step son and whenever i'd make a move i felt as if i had the wind knocked out of me. Then i'd struggle to recover from the last move putting my hands on knees to try to get back in it and i was thought that i was out of shape from being quarantined. Then i lost my sense of smell and taste thinking still that it might be allergies cuz they come around this time of year. I finally got tested on monday and i got my results yesterday, positive af. :francis:

i work in the medical field so im thinking it's probably from there where i got it, but regardless, i'm scared as sh*t as to what the long term effects could be, i'm a guy that i consider to be in shape but still, the effects on the lungs or other organs could be lethal in the upcoming years:sadcam:

I'm here at the crib being quarantined, my oxygen levels are normal, but regardless im guessing the worst part is over. If anyone from the coli has been exposed to it, Godspeed.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Get well soon. You lost any weight or muscle because of it?

don't know if it's because of it, but i've been eating less and the first couple of days that i felt winded i remained in bed, slept a lot because there was no sign of feeling "normal" without feeling fatigued for regular activities like making breakfast or walking around the house. It was just so bizarre how fatigued set in quickly as soon as you move. But yeah, i lost weight and a bit of muscle. :mjcry: