Cavs vs Knicks Saturday Primetime (Bron 13 points from 28k)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Brandon Jennings was fukking felder up- at one point felder got tight and goal tended after Jennings stripped him - game was mad close

This right here. I was watching the game like how does the Cavs get a 27 point lead and then cut it to 9 :wtf:

RJ damn near close-lined one of the Knicks he was so pissed at the major lead that was slipping away.

Korver didn't hit his usual 3's.

I'm riding with Cleveland till the end, I think they will pull it together.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This right here. I was watching the game like how does the Cavs get a 27 point lead and then cut it to 9 :wtf:

RJ damn near close-lined one of the Knicks he was so pissed at the major lead that was slipping away.

Korver didn't hit his usual 3's.

I'm riding with Cleveland till the end, I think they will pull it together.

The answer literally Brandon Jennings- people started leaving with like 8 mins left I had to tell them it ain't over yet and it came down to the last minute - I know they were tight when they got outside msg - all season long tho we been losing close games like this .. on another note - it's crazy how Lebron has all these players around him that have been good individually but as soon as one all star is not playing they start to struggle - idk if he can get more help than what he has - he need to hold them more accountable - new players won't do it