CD Projeckt reveals game roadmap. New Cyberpunk game in pre-production.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Cyberpunks initial negative reaction was hyperbolic as hell and Ima be honest. I enjoyed it a lot right out of the gate.

It felt more like the negative press had momentum to it, and once something has momentum in game media these days it snowballs out of control.

Like if a big Youtuber gets 2 mil views off "Cyberpunk What Went Wrong"

Then it doesn't matter if it's good, a bunch of other youtubers are gonna run with that sentiment.

It is actually one of the worst parts of gaming and internet these days. Whatever ball gets rolling the biggest and fastest becomes the largest point of view regardless of reality.

I experienced more world glitches and gameplay glitches in Red Dead 2 than I did Cyberpunk but if you read online that seems ridiculous, but it's true. I fell through the map in Red Dead, I had NPCS stuck in routines, buttons stop working, floating carriages etc.

Floating car in Cyberpunk though? Garbage! Nvm the amazing world and attention to lore detail CD Projekt is known for. I guess we forgot Witcher gameplay wasn't all that and it had a bunch of glitches too. We play CD Projekt games for their branching narratives and attention to detail, and Cyberpunk has that in spades. Watching everyone collectively pretend it didn't was weird to me.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
77k returns though :skip:

if anything, sony is kicking themselves for believing the reddit bullshyt and taking cp off the playstation store.
Yeah but imo they’re not to be applauded for the initial release that shot they pulled was a scam and yeah I was one of the people who returned their copy

I copped again last month used for like 10$ off GameStop after it was in a acceptable state. I can’t understand how gamers just turn a blind eye to scummy practices like SeedyPR pulled :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah but imo they’re not to be applauded for the initial release that shot they pulled was a scam and yeah I was one of the people who returned their copy

I copped again last month used for like 10$ off GameStop after it was in a acceptable state. I can’t understand how gamers just turn a blind eye to scummy practices like SeedyPR pulled :francis:

It was on some meta shyt with life imitating art. Greedy Corpos fukking everyone over and ruining lives:wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, we're all on the same page with saying this roadmap is probably way too aggressive, right?

I think I saw somewhere what those Witcher games were all supposed to be done in a six year span.

Sure, buddy. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They said the Witcher 3 patch is expected for Q4 2022. Q4 literally just started.

It bet you the patch will come before the DCCU Takeover :mjgrin:

So just relax….. let them cook breh:russ: