Celeb DNA Tests SHOCKER!! Jessica Alba is White

Prynce

Daps
:what: how? If Kim Kardashian loves a black man, there's black love in the relationship.

Plus Kim is obviously deeply entranched in black culture and supportive of it, and she got a phat ass. At some point if somebody got enuff qualifiers they gotta be able to get a black pass in spite of their genetic makeup, like fr. Wuts wit all the divisiveness?
:troll: I see you

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how? If Kim Kardashian loves a black man, there's black love in the relationship.

Plus Kim is obviously deeply entranched in black culture and supportive of it, and she got a phat ass. At some point if somebody got enuff qualifiers they gotta be able to get a black pass in spite of their genetic makeup, like fr. Wuts wit all the divisiveness?

kanye is obviously deeply entrenched in white culture too. its as much black love as it is white love.

but love is love at the end of the day though

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Bruh, I am not the one. And you know this :usure: Maybe someone else will answer you.

Like I always say, Google is your best friend and she's always just a click away.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So I'm curious how an East Indian would be broken down. I see they would classify Arabs as white for this show, and so I assume Indians would be mostly White, because of the ARyan invaders and East Asian, but I bet there would be some Sub-Saharan African surprises in there too, from the dark skin Dravidians... :jbhmm:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I'm actually gonna do one of these DNA tests.

Which one is good? The Ancestry.com one?
I wish I knew. I'd like to know my percentages. I know I'm white somewhere. I'm more interested in if I'm really cherokee like my father claims. Although, my alcoholism is pretty reassuring of a native American heritage.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

Dude wtf???

Imagine if a sista said that about a wht dude? "He's gets a blk pass, cause his dikk big" ... and his" big dikk" was fake.
Kim ass is fake...

Ya give sistas flack, but ya be the main ones dishing it, but cant take it.