Celebrating the life of Nipsey Hussle: brother, community leader, entrepreneur and motivator

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Originally I made this thread to tell off the people saying that Nipsey got hit because he was 'banging" or "negative" or that it was to be expected because he rolled with Crips.

But those people get two words: fukk y'all.

This thread is now to celebrate this special gifted brother Nipsey Hussle Tha Great, born Ermias Davidson Asghedom - born on August 15, 1985.

RIP to Nipsey Hussle. Gone too soon.

Nipsey was a community leader, an entrepreneur, someone who invested his hard-earned money back into his community by creating local businesses and providing work for people from his community. He invested money and time into changing the minds of the young people in his community and by providing them with a better way and an example of a better way: his own life.

RIP to a real legend.

May he rest easy and may he rest in peace. Let's hope he is in a way better place and doing a Victory Lap in heaven right now brehs. Thoughts with his wife, his child, his family and loved 1s.

-----All Money In, No Money Out-----

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got to agree...

First I heard of Nipsey maybe 5 or 6 years back when I lived on the West Coast.

Came back to the east and was pleasantly surprised my boys was listening to him as well. Nipsey was a very black entrepreneur type of rapper. Might’ve not been as lyrical as a Nas but the message in his music was very similar just in a LA, street/gangsta type way

I know he was banging at some point but dude was a very community first, positive nikka and his music reflected it. Not saying he was perfect, but I honestly can’t think of any “floss and shoot nikkas up” type songs from him.

Hurts my heart to see him go out like this. Im kinda hoping it was some conspiracy shyt for his documentary instead of some mindless gang banging shyt... homie didn’t deserve to go out like that.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is this suprising to anyone

:dwillhuh:

The dude was a rolling 60s Crip and a black man doing actual positive change in a community.

These literally the two most likely demographics of black men to wind up dead. The nikkas in the game and strong black men trying to uplift black people.

I'm surprised no one found him burned to death in his car.:sas2:

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
I see why nikkas get money now and wander off, not saying I condone it I’m saying it’s fukkin hard”