Celebs you may not have known are pushing up daisies

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Orish Grinstead founding member of R&B girl group 702 out of Las Vegas, Nevada, passed away on Sunday, April 20th from kidney failure. She was 27 years old. Orish, who created the group along with her twin sister, Irish and big sister Lameisha, was what friends called �a good person, sweet, sincere, humble and full of life.� According to friends Orish had been ill for a long time, and sadly, due to other medical complications she suffered from including cancer that had yet to be treated, she was not expected to live too long.

2mzffva.jpg

damn only 27. life is truly to short

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Quite a few names and recognizable faces of people I didn't know were dead
like that mixed lady from Matrix II or the original Lionel from the Jefferons and All in the Family.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
34ye2w5.jpg

We all know, that actor/comedian Eddie Murphy was stopped in a Toyota Land Cruiser with Atisone (Shalomar) Seiuli, a 21-year old �transsexual� prostitute wanted on a prostitution charge.
Murphy claimed he was playing �good Samaritan� and giving Seiuli a ride home.
The tabloids had a field day.
Murphy filed a $5 million dollar lawsuit, accusing the tabloids of trying to damage his reputation and his publicist called the reports �malice and reckless.�
What you didn�t know: Murphy quietly dropped the lawsuit against the �National Enquirer� and helped the tabloid pay their attorney�s fees.
Also, the transsexual prostitute that was a passenger in Murphy�s SUV was allegedly working on a book disclosing her numerous celebrity clients, some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
On April 22, 1998, Atisone (Shalomar) Seiuli fell to her death when �she� was supposedly trying to enter the fifth-floor window of her Korea town Apartment from the roof, after having accidentally locked �herself� out.
The manuscript for �her� book has never been found and remains missing.

:ohhh: nikka put a hit out on her/him

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Forgot dude's name but the fella who:

-played in Thin Line between Love & Hate, who took Martin's sister to the prom
-played in Deliver Us from Eva too

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I didn't know Lynn Thigpen had died. That's like a part of my childhood right there.

Girl was cult status. Sad she didn't get any props.

lynne-thigpen-6-sized.jpg

As the DJ from The Warriors Movie
dj.jpg

As The Chief from Carmen San Diego
tumblr_lsag1mguOz1r42zpno1_500.jpg

and all kinds of other shyt. Law and Order, Lean on Me, Blankman, that Shaft remake, I had no idear, brehs.... :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
keshawizzart_000.jpg

"A talented teen singer who won the hearts of millions on British TV show 'Stars In their Eyes' was found bludgeoned to death in her home yesterday. Police say Kesha Wizzart, 18, her mother Beverley Samuels, 35, and her brother Fred, 13, were beaten to death sometime Wednesday or early Thursday at their home in Manchester, England.
A neighbor made the grim discovery yesterday when he climbed a ladder and peered in a window of the home. The neighbor became suspicious after a family member was unable to get an answer at the front door."

ok this is fukked up