cena out 6 weeks according the reddit neckbeards

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
lol @ "reddit neckbeards"

you're posting their info, breh. what does that make you?

ive never liked when nikkas here call people that go on other sites neckbeards and shyt

it's like nikka where do you think you are

just cause you talk about wrestling here doesnt make you less of a smark or a neckbeard

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
hes going to wear codys face mask and have it colored to match his armbands and wwe is gonna sell plastic ones to match for all his slapnut fans to buy

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
mOMiBus.jpg

M8sTWLw.png

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
lol @ "reddit neckbeards"

you're posting their info, breh. what does that make you?
You're a neckbeard, ain't you :umad:
ive never liked when nikkas here call people that go on other sites neckbeards and shyt

it's like nikka where do you think you are

just cause you talk about wrestling here doesnt make you less of a smark or a neckbeard
:what: nikka, the coli is a neckbeard-free zone . FOH with that, anyone who posts here is not a neckbeard unless he was white. Only cacs can be neckbeards, and on the internet, almost all cacs are smelly no-p*ssy getting neckbeards :scusthov:

This thread shouldn't even have been made, nothing that those reddit fakkits say holds any water. They're all neckbeards over there, I'm glad they don't come here. And if they do, they'd get negged to Bolivian :myman:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
:what: nikka, the coli is a neckbeard-free zone . FOH with that, anyone who posts here is not a neckbeard unless he was white. Only cacs can be neckbeards, and on the internet, almost all cacs are smelly no-p*ssy getting neckbeards :scusthov:

This thread shouldn't even have been made, nothing that those reddit fakkits say holds any water. They're all neckbeards over there, I'm glad they don't come here. And if they do, they'd get negged to Bolivian :myman:
the squaredcircle subreddit is pretty good for wrestling news and stuff

you're one of those guys who posts about wrestling on the internet, but doesn't consider himself a smark :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Get your dumb racist ass on :camby:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
the squaredcircle subreddit is pretty good for wrestling news and stuff

you're one of those guys who posts about wrestling on the internet, but doesn't consider himself a smark :dead:
Your neg proves that you definitely are a neckbeard. :mjlol: Poor cacs, I'm glad I'm not one :blessed: