CEO Becky about to walk for $23M

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ummm she actually did okay besides the tumblr acquisition... stock went up, so...
:comeon: Marissa? Is that you?

Yahoo spent tons of money on acquisitions with absolutely no return. Millions of people's personal data was hacked and she FAILED to disclose it or even admit it as a possibility for years. Marissa appeared on TV shows looking drunk. Quit giving white women a pass

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Yahoo spent tons of money on acquisitions with absolutely no return. Millions of people's personal data was hacked and she FAILED to disclose it or even admit it as a possibility for years. Marissa appeared on TV shows looking drunk. Quit giving white women a pass
Yahoo was always a mess.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
About 8 years ago, Microsoft wanted to buy Yahoo for $44 billion dollars. She got there in 2012 and destroyed the company to the point it sold for $5 billion.
What was the stock at when she took over? And what was the stock when the company got sold?

I bought yhoo back when it was $16 and sold for double so...

Marissa cool with me.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

I only care about what I made off the stock... All that shyt you talking about is irrelevant to me.