At least she wasn't mistaken for a Sanitation worker :mjpls:
giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
“Race in America makes people completely uncomfortable,” says Hobson. “Bringing it up is like the conversational equivalent of touching the third rail.” Friends had even warned her about talking about the topic here at TED, that it would make her a ‘militant black woman’ and hurt her career. But she realized, “The first step of solving any problem is not to hide from it. The first step to any form of action is awareness.”

:wow:

:salute:

You got these black actors,rappers tip-toeing around the issue as to not upset people(Will Smith for example :mjpls: )

And no I don't look to these celebs to speak for black people,but when they do they tend to give a bullshyt assessment.:francis:
She married a cac, so even tho she's perma tapping, she going through it. I will listen later when I get the chance.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: boo whoo...most of us cant get jobs, housing, good educations etc....btw where was this bytch went a bro get smoked by the cops? the answer is....sitting in a safe mansion in her own little world

real racism is when society tell u no when youre just trying to do the right thing and provide for yourself or your family

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wonder how shocked she was when she learned being a bedwench doesn't cure racism.......ahhh the drama..........:blessed:

:childplease:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Saw this TED talk a few months ago. We need to see more black women like her on TV.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: boo whoo...most of us cant get jobs, housing, good educations etc....btw where was this bytch went a bro get smoked by the cops? the answer is....sitting in a safe mansion in her own little world

real racism is when society tell u no when youre just trying to do the right thing and provide for yourself or your family
The fukk kinda post is this?

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bedwench rules don't apply here. You get a chance to marry a multi billionaire, you do it.

Especially some old fart that probably doesn't care if you get something on the side.

"something"? on the side? in exchange for genetic destruction....ahh the good house negress receiving a side of chitlins on the side as reward ....:blessed:

Man you dudes on here be smokin on that shyt.............:mjlol:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:snoop:

George-Lucas_6.jpg

Of course this subject and wench is deemed a success in the coli land............:deadmanny: