Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther character T’Challa will not be recast, Marvel confirms

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
T'Challa is just a character. There have been countless Batmen, Supermen, etc. They switched out Ed Norton for Mark Ruffalo with the Hulk and Don Cheadle for Terrance Howard at the beginning of the MCU.

That's not the same thing at all man. In the MCU neither Hulk nor War Machine are remotely on the same level as BP. It would be like saying "why didn't they just recast Ironman?"

Which they flirted with the idea of....until fans went in on them. Then they buried that shyt and continued to pay RDJ a stupid amount of money.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
clean.jpg

Why-OH-OH!!!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Also, Shuri is able to synthesize a version of the heart shaped herb based off blood donated by T'challa before he dies and Steve Rogers who asks if there's anything he can do to help.

Remember killmonger burned the herbs and the last one was used to restore T'challa.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the same thing at all man. In the MCU neither Hulk nor War Machine are remotely on the same level as BP. It would be like saying "why didn't they just recast Ironman?"

Which they flirted with the idea of....until fans went in on them. Then they buried that shyt and continued to pay RDJ a stupid amount of money.

Fred.

T'Challa barely did screen time except in his own movie stop it man

RIP Boseman, but T'Challa had zero personality in those movies, you can replace him with anybody

I mean the marvel movies have been trash for years now, they need to reboot the shyt anyway

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Who was Black Panther during the 5 years after the snap? :jbhmm:

It wasn’t M’Baku because he showed up as himself ready to fight in the final battle.

Nakia was the only one of Royal blood (that had any backstory) that would’ve taken the temporary mantle.

I’m also perfectly fine with the Peter B Parker route they did with Into The Spiderverse, I don’t think they could’ve written a better Spider-Man story that movie is perfect to me in every single way.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I think that's great. Put somebody else in it. Somebody said Daniel Kaluuya and I think that could be a dope redemption story. Plus he has the range to do all type of shyt.

Nakia would be cool too. Lupita Nyong'o is a dope actress. Shuri... Nah. Does she even have fighting experience in the lore?