Chainsaw Man Manga Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope Fumiko calling Quanxi Senpai is because she's getting coached like Kishibe did Denji and not just honorifics. Having a trainee under Quanxi in the cut would be fun. Biting Fumiko to refuel and finish up the mission bodied me :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Room 606 sword is fire :wow:

Could she technically do that with the entire city :lupe: it is "her" hometown

We's probably see it occur with the school first tho

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dope chapter with Denji & Naytuta, we don't get much of this and was one part of pt 2 I was looking forward to. It's interesting how Nayuta feels mentally is a kid, but she is the fukking control devil Nayuta's reasons for joining the devils is like shyt you could do in their world.

But man when Denji says when he kissed Asa he didn't get hurt :mjcry:. Breh had nothing but insane women after him. Asa has her own issues but at least she is sane.

Then going to together was sweet since you can tell that Denji committed to taking care of Nayuta.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
people calling this chapter wholesome when it was equally batshyt crazy :russ: this is why i love fujimoto's style mane, you can feel the amount of confusion/chaos in my sons head having to deal with this wild ass cast

my best girl almost got fukking smoked :wow:

c95e171c4db306bed5fd0c955a1222765922b67c8d89cd8273cc02b932377f58.png

b10188df48bf1e24f873622e1616a6c2b3a5414a893dcfd0c90bf09cd8e967a4.png

19bc7258d91e6e016ca62dbec8070248d2f6647470244e89c853cd0c7ef8907e.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How many arcs has Part 2 covered yet?

I read chapter 1 of Part 2 and decided to wait till there was more development to were the story would be going. Should I hope on? :jbhmm:
continue to hold out breh :wow: CSM is fire but the chapters are so straight to the point that they feel extremely short and you feel empty for a week :mjcry: we gettin action rn but it's not resolved yet, you'd just end up torturing yourself

in binge form tho :wow: what a rollercoaster

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
continue to hold out breh :wow: CSM is fire but the chapters are so straight to the point that they feel extremely short and you feel empty for a week :mjcry: we gettin action rn but it's not resolved yet, you'd just end up torturing yourself

:ehh:

that's what I did for Part 1 :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i slowly building a theory for binging vs week by week reading :jbhmm: it's lowkey a different experience entirely
I think the best way is binge reading by arcs but at least in my experience, it's kind of impossible to start by binge reading and then being able to stop for months on end. If I start I can't help by follow weekly or monthly if it's a series I actually care about :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think the best way is binge reading by arcs but at least in my experience, it's kind of impossible to start by binge reading and then being able to stop for months on end. If I start I can't help by follow weekly or monthly if it's a series I actually care about :francis:
yea i was gonna say binge by arc seems to be the best way, if you're reading multiple stories you could just rotate which ones you focus on so by the time you loop back around you have more to binge

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This the most bipolar ass manga I’ve ever read :russ:
Confusing
Introspective
Wholesomeness
I just can’t :dead:
Man the weekly read of not knowing what you gonna get, but the moment things start clicking its like :ohhh:

Also switching to Jump+ gives Fujimoto the flexibility to take a week off if need be. So while the wait will be long, when the whole picture comes together its gonna be :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea i was gonna say binge by arc seems to be the best way, if you're reading multiple stories you could just rotate which ones you focus on so by the time you loop back around you have more to binge
This is my approach with most manga, but it's too hard for me to be patient on CSM and a few others. I can let Dandadan go until 20 chapters later. But the stuff that's theory-fodder (ToG, One Piece, CSM); I like reading along with the community.

Thinking back, the Bomb Devil and International Assassins arcs are my two favorites so far and both a WAY better as binges than they were on weekly reading.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody's left to talk Denji out of doing some dumb ish, and he's headed into a trap where his dogs might be in danger, and his most important people are the most likely targets (Nayuta and Asa/Yoru). That big hug gave me the worst sinking feeling...Fujimoto isn't fooling me!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is my approach with most manga, but it's too hard for me to be patient on CSM and a few others. I can let Dandadan go until 20 chapters later. But the stuff that's theory-fodder (ToG, One Piece, CSM); I like reading along with the community.

Thinking back, the Bomb Devil and International Assassins arcs are my two favorites so far and both a WAY better as binges than they were on weekly reading.
Ideally I find reading by volumes worth of chapters best (10 chapters).

The biggest thing reading by chapter varies by series. Series like Dark Gathering and Frieren are great to read for weekly chapters (minus when Frieren goes on hiatus lol). Since each chapter makes progress forward to make you satisfied. Also any SoL series since those are pretty laxed.

CSM and JJK are two series that are much much better in a binge. I feel like a lot of Battle Shonens fall into this category usually.