Chair of Trump's primary campaign on Oklahoma caught with underage boy #pizzagate #podestabros

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
So no ones going to address the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this?

:ld:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So no ones going to address the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this?

:ld:
No need to, just another example of the lack of discipline, professionalism or general sense of humanity of those who surround him.

You can't name another president that surrounded himself with so much incompetence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another piece of shyt off the streets :manny:

However those of you who playing partisan games with children's lives are demonic and just as bad

It shouldnt matter what party the deviant is in:gucci:

So when somebody makes a thread in a facetious manner like this, its only enabling pedophilia

but you dont really care about that as long as Trump looks bad :ehh:

:hhh:

Edit: Still gave you 5 star and dap tho, all pedophiles should be outted

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
The situation is real but the spin and the way it's delivered to the public is what makes it 'fake news'.

If you read the article Trump's name is barely even mentioned. Senator Shortey was one of hundreds of people on the republican side involved in Trump's campaign and it doesn't even appear as if they've ever even met. The best they have is a picture of him with Trump's kid. So this guy, who for all we know has never even met Trump, got caught with an underage kid in another state... and they thought it was necessary to drop Trump's name in the headline for no apparent reason. Why would they do that?

A) Because they wanted you to react emotionally to the headline and click the paid link.

B) Because they want to tie Trump to as much negative shyt as they can, even when the facts aren't on their side.

C) Because they are fake news.

I have a pizza parlor in the District of Columbia that I'd like to sell you.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
No need to, just another example of the lack of discipline, professionalism or general sense of humanity of those who surround him.

You can't name another president that surrounded himself with so much incompetence.
Trump and this man have probably never met. And even if they had I don't see what this story has to do with Trump.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Trump had nothing to do with this story, friend.
I've heard that Trump has a basement in the White House where he tells staffers that its a daycare for their children but really is a sex dungeon where he keeps the kids and then fires the staffers and threaten to kill their families if they tell anyone. I've seen some some e-mails where he mentions taco bowls. I've done some digging and realized that taco bowls is a code word for staffer's children and if he wants meat in his taco bowl, well it's too much to go into detail on here.

Now like I said, this is what I heard and I'm simply passing it along. I don't know if its true or not but I'm just putting it out there.

I heard Bannon likes his "taco bowls" with chicken. I'm still looking into this to determine the difference between a "taco bowl" with "beef" and a "taco bowl" with "chicken".

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I've heard that Trump has a basement in the White House where he tells staffers that its a daycare for their children but really is a sex dungeon where he keeps the kids and then fires the staffers and threaten to kill their families if they tell anyone. I've seen some some e-mails where he mentions taco bowls. I've done some digging and realized that taco bowls is a code word for staffer's children and if he wants meat in his taco bowl, well it's too much to go into detail on here.

Now like I said, this is what I heard and I'm simply passing it along. I don't know if its true or not but I'm just putting it out there.

I heard Bannon likes his "taco bowls" with chicken. I'm still looking into this to determine the difference between a "taco bowl" with "beef" and a "taco bowl" with "chicken".

Whether I believed in #pizzagate or not, which I don't... either way are you deflecting.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Sad that we turn something so serious into partisan politics. Hope this piece of trash gets drawn and quartered.

Once again Politcal pedophila is real. Political Satanism is real. they go hand in hand and it's these people who are destroing this country.