Champion vs Champion match scheduled for Survivor Series

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would rather they both captain raw/smackdown teams going against each other and you can make a month's worth of storylines of them convincing people to join their teams while Brock intimidates Jinder via satellite (I know...:mjlol:) or comes to Smackdown in person

But thats just me:yeshrug:
That requires a booker and boss who give a shyt and have a clue :flabbyvince:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yeah so then everybody could bytch about Shinsuke getting squashed by Brock. :stopitslime:
Theyre not squashing either champ and the match will probably have a non finish which can lead to a rematch or a finish to build an angle heading into the rumble. Stop acting like watching this illogical shyt has to make you illogical too :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This could be a good opportunity to give Jinder some legitimacy by having him go through the ringer against Brock. Everyone will expect a squash so if they go 20 minutes and Jinder gets in a lot of offense it would be:wow:

Too bad it will probably just be a squash as usual.:francis:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jinder should win with interference, and then Brock should defend the universal title against him at Clash of Champions (orrrrr Starrcade) and get the win back. Then everyone is where they were.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
They should have brought back Bragging Rights or had Clash of Champions do that

It would have been lit

This right here is adding prestige to the Universal Championship