Championship in Our Gift Bag: The Official 2014 New York Yankees Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i dunno about yall, but i ain't expecting shyt from Texeira this season...and probably until his contract is over.

with A-Rod gone this year, i expect everybody to start turning on this guy big time. he's the tyson chandler of the yankees...doesn't get as much blame as he should.

H4voc

Been here a long damn time...
Daps
Reppin
Spanish Harlem
the fukk? :snoop: dude had all of last year for this wrist/arm to heal and he's still banged up? no more hiding behind all of the team fukkery and especially with ARod gone, the fans are gonna feast on him if he comes thru with this slow start bullshyt.

and speaking of ARod, the Yanks already took down his poster on the side of the stadium where they have big posters of other players. His was the first, then Jeter, etc. When Cano bounced they took his shyt down, and other cats that left (like Youkilis). Even Mariano's shyt is still up there. I'm guessing Tanaka, McCann, Ellisbury will get posters but theres still one spot left, so I wonder who gets it?

Probably Beltran

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
@Joelsherman1: Pineda’s 1st spring inning: a single, 2Ks, good life on fastball, bite on slider. Moved well off mound. #Yankees
@AndrewMarchand: Scout on Pineda: Fastball (91-93), slider (79-82).

Looks like the 5th starter competition is over before it started. :yes:

Just pray he stays healthy.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Erik Boland ? @eboland11
One veteran opposing scout on Pineda tonight: “Very impressed. Yankees should be pumped.” Had fastball at 91-93 mph
@eboland11: McCann on Pineda: “His slider was pretty much unhittable.”

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Erik Boland ? @eboland11
One veteran opposing scout on Pineda tonight: “Very impressed. Yankees should be pumped.” Had fastball at 91-93 mph
@eboland11: McCann on Pineda: “His slider was pretty much unhittable.”

All he has to do is pitch 1 shutout and the Yankees win the trade

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
man.. if everything clicks with our rotation, it'd be :ohlawd:

it's a lot of ifs..

but spring training is the time for dreaming :lawd: